BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Olivia Meets her Match

I was once a real art and media nazi ... if it wasn’t what I was into it was shit . I’ve grown out of that now .  I mean some shit mainstream stuff can be the gateway drug to broadening your horizons . 
the key to a good marriage is a healthy interest for the same pretentious art house films but also a large house with an annex / space/ attic with a second tv you can sneak off to when strictly is on .... as that is just too boring 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, A Northern Horde... said:

Anyone else admitting to watching this utter shit right now?....

I thought it couldn't get any lower than our club being used to advertise Fried Chicken....feck me this is football's answer to dumb and dumber!

I saw the commercial for this show and thought it looked tacky which isn't a surprise for an ITV channel. All very superficial you can see why he looks up to someone like Beckham. 

• Like 1

Was it any good?

I'm not particularly bothered by it but if it raises Rovers' profile in a positive way then sod it.

I always said that Olivia would do what she can to distract Dack from football though. It's a good little earner for her now, but if she can get in touch with higher profile players (ie a bigger Premier league team) so they can film her and Dacky-wacky "mingling" with them she'll be encouraging it. Make no mistake about that.

• Backroom
5 hours ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Was it any good?

I'm not particularly bothered by it but if it raises Rovers' profile in a positive way then sod it.

I always said that Olivia would do what she can to distract Dack from football though. It's a good little earner for her now, but if she can get in touch with higher profile players (ie a bigger Premier league team) so they can film her and Dacky-wacky "mingling" with them she'll be encouraging it. Make no mistake about that.

I enjoyed it

It was just as much the Bradley Dack show than the Olivia Attwood show. 

Featured Rothwell and Mulgrew too. If you absolutely detest reality TV then it probably isn't for you, but if you are a Dack fan then give it a watch!

• Like 4