BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Olivia Meets her Match

As TV viewing it will be absolute shite. I'll be having a look on catch up though purely as a consequence of Dack's involvement.

Olivia is in the same category as a host of other brainless, Essex bimbos for me. Bradley would do much better with a northern lass.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Have you?

Well, EB, knowing you, as I do, I am shocked (in the Claude Rains sense)

Well, that's two minutes of my life I'll never get back

2 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Have you?

Well, EB, knowing you, as I do, I am shocked (in the Claude Rains sense)

I’m not a big reality TV fan myself but I like Dacky as a person, seems a good guy really and I love how football seems to be his life and his #1 priority (as it should be) can’t wait to see him back in a Rovers shirt. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Just dont get the fascination with her tbh. 6 out of 10 for me - those fake lips make her look like a fish.

I think a lot of her following is due to her personality on telly tbh

Just catching up with it now. It’s fun, entertaining enough, especially for a Rovers fan.

Mulgrew’s wife calls him Charles which is quite funny, and surprised to see Joe Rothwell involved - always thought he came across as shy.

They're just a pair of daft sweet kids having fun though, it’s nice to see - cheer up lads!

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

FFS! You meant media whores making loads of money. 

Lighten up man. Good work if you can get it, live and let live.

Criticism of these two and Olivia in particular often develops into curmudgeonly borderline-misogynistic and intolerant crap - just trying to add a bit of balance.

It's fun, the intended audience likes it, it features Rovers heavily, and tbh I genuinely believe they are well suited and care about each other.

Soz.

I'm gonna keep watching, even though it's not my thing ?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TheKitGuy said:

Why are you so angry, chill out man. Have a brew or something, Christ.

? I'm really not

2 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

Lighten up man. Good work if you can get it, live and let live.

Criticism of these two and Olivia in particular often develops into curmudgeonly borderline-misogynistic and intolerant crap - just trying to add a bit of balance.

It's fun, the intended audience likes it, it features Rovers heavily, and tbh I genuinely believe they are well suited and care about each other.

Soz.

I'm gonna keep watching, even though it's not my thing ?

I was kidding. You may be over-thinking the bit in bold? Good luck to them. It's a proper Romeo & Juliet story - with added ITV contract! I'm sure they would have done it for free? 

7 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

? I'm really not

I was kidding. You may be over-thinking the bit in bold? Good luck to them. It's a proper Romeo & Juliet story - with added ITV contract! I'm sure they would have done it for free? 

Nah mate not particularly you but people using terms like "media whore" and judging her solely on the way she looks while proudly boasting they have never watched her in anything at all...

Not great imo.

Anyway, this should probably be in ICBINF so all of us Dacky fan-girls can talk about in peace ?

Edited by S8 & Blue

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Nah mate not particularly you but people using terms like "media whore" and judging her solely on the way she looks while admitting they have never watched her in anything...

Not great imo.

I was referring to them both. And 'media whore' has nothing to do how anybody looks, or even gender-specific, it's a reference to people whoring themselves out to the media for money. Mine post was just a throwaway comment in response to your 'sweet kids in love' stuff. And if i could I'd be whoring myself out to the media?

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I was referring to them both. And 'media whore' has nothing to do how anybody looks, or even gender-specific, it's a reference to people whoring themselves out to the media for money. Mine post was just a throwaway comment in response to your 'sweet kids in love' stuff. And if i could I'd be whoring myself out to the media?

Fair enough. Can see why people like to watch her though, she's pretty entertaining.

In a way.

On 26/10/2020 at 18:28, JacknOry said:

Just dont get the fascination with her tbh. 6 out of 10 for me - those fake lips make her look like a fish.

Yer, women who have loads of work done rarely look better. There is a woman in my office, really good looking but then went and had some stuff done and now she looks terrible. Way better staying natural.

23 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Are they real? Doubt it. I don't do plastic lol

Seriously, my wife is fitter and shes 40 now.

We're gonna need proof!

(I'm joking, we don't)

• Like 1