BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Olivia Meets her Match

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/11/2020 at 15:55, Prelude said:

It is very strange seeing Olivia out with her mates on the show and the the following day seeing one of those mates at my gym the following day! See her there all the time! 

This weeks highlights Brad likes to be called Daddy ?

Not as weird as seeing your sister on every game show going! She's been on several including The Chase, Impossible and that one with that Scottish lesbian midget. She's probably been on even more that I will remember later.

• Like 1

Damn you Sky Q!

I thought I'd got away with watching this, then all of a sudden on the Sky Q home screen - 'Because you watched Olivia Meets Her Match...' ?

Ok, now I'm outed, I actually quite like this as a bit of light hearted telly. As Phil said, she's got a good sense of humour & Dacky comes out with the occasional pearler. My personal favourite - "God, you don't half chat some shit!"

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tomphil said:

Katie Price has a lot to answer for when you see shows like that. She made it cool for a generation of young girls to aspire to fake tits, potty mouths and the barbie lifestyle, thrown in a celeb BF or two if you can find them.

As it goes that Olivia at least seems to have a sense of humour and doesn't take herself too seriously. Hearts in the right place when it comes to him by the looks of it. He seems like a nice lad a bit naive but he lives in a whole different world to the rest of us.  Any lad who says he prefers fish and chips mooching across a shitty Blackpool beach to flouncing around posh eateries in Dubai is alright with me !

Might just be fussy with food though. That's the main reason I'll never go corporate at a football match or a pretentious overpriced restaurant. It's no secret Dack looks up to someone like Beckham and he's hardly "salt of the earth" is he?

I've got a mix of pro corporate and anti corporate views though. That's why I'll never be totally aligned politically one way or other my views are all over place!

Edited by Vinjay
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, tomphil said:

Katie Price has a lot to answer for when you see shows like that. She made it cool for a generation of young girls to aspire to fake tits, potty mouths and the barbie lifestyle,

And might I be the first to say a heartfelt thanks to Katie

15 minutes ago, Vinjay said:

Might just be fussy with food though. That's the main reason I'll never go corporate at a football match or a pretentious overpriced restaurant. It's no secret Dack looks up to someone like Beckham and he's hardly "salt of the earth" is he?

I've got a mix of pro corporate and anti corporate views though. That's why I'll never be totally aligned politically one way or other my views are all over place!

What in the blue fuck are you going on about?

• Like 4

Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

And might I be the first to say a heartfelt thanks to Katie

What in the blue fuck are you going on about?

Isn't it obvious? Dack can't enjoy a fish and chips because David Beckham might enjoy one and he played for United!!?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I had to laugh when Mulgrew was on. I don't know about big dressing room leader and all that because the only thing he says is 'aye' !

I think leadership standards are in flux in football.

Kane's motivational speeches on that Spurs documentary were ace.

"Alright boys. Lets win this game and get the three points." [team cheers, roars, applauds]

• Like 2

Just now, CD_93 said:

"Alright boys. Lets win this game and get the three points." [team cheers, roars, applauds]

Yeah it seems more about throwing a protective arm around your pals than digging out the slackers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tomphil said:

I had to laugh when Mulgrew was on. I don't know about big dressing room leader and all that because the only thing he says is 'aye' !

Actually, we watched that bit for a few (cringing) minutes. I thought Mulgrew looked a bit embarrassed?

Edited by Leonard Venkhater
  • Like 5

Just now, Mattyblue said:

You sound very parochial.

No it sounds like I don't want to waste money paying for multi course meals when guaranteed I won't like most of what's on offer. If I made a point of only buying "locally sourced food" or "British food" that would be parochial. 

51 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Actually, we watched that bit for a few (cringing) minutes. I thought Mulgrew looked a bit embarrassed?

He certainly did look very embarrassed but not as embarrassed as me when I saw David Dunn on a certain advert.  Still embarrassed to even think about it now.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, 4000Holes said:

He certainly did look very embarrassed but not as embarrassed as me when I saw David Dunn on a certain advert.  Still embarrassed to even think about it now.

The lowest point in a tidal wave of lows 

Dunn looked like he was enjoying it though ?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, CD_93 said:

I believe Bobby Moore's captain's talk in the dressing room prior to the 1966 World Cup Final consisted simply of   "Let's go..."