BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup 2020/21

32 minutes ago, philipl said:

Any idea when the draw is?

To say the BBC have first dibs on the FA Cup, their coverage is abysmal.

They live streamed about 5  matches yesterday on the iplayer and I presume they may do something similar today. They certainly have an FA cup programme todsay on BBC1 or 2.

Their FA cup coverage is actually very good. 

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama

2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

They live streamed about 5  matches yesterday on the iplayer and I presume they may do something similar today. They certainly have an FA cup programme todsay on BBC1 or 2.

Their FA cup coverage is actually very good. 

From outside the UK, the FA Cup doesn't exist.

Normally the 3rd round draw is one of the most exciting events in the calendar, hoping that we get a good draw or a lower division side away from home.

This year I'm really not too bothered. Would be typical if we good a really attractive tie away at a new ground and nobody could go. 

Avoid the Dingles. Other than that not bothered. 

2 hours ago, superniko said:

Marine have also qualified from the Northern Prem! Same league as Bamber Bridge!

I think they are one division below Bamber Bridge. "T'Brig" are in the premier division of the northern premier league and Marine are in the division one north west of the northern premier league. By my calculations it is tier 8.

Getting to the 3rd round of the FA Cup is some achievement. I wonder if it's the first time a team has reached the 3rd round from such a lowly position.