BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup 2020/21

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

why are the BBC Showing Arsenal vs Newcastle? not exactly exciting game to watch

Part of the usual media drive to blather about the 'Magic of the Cup', until the big boys enter then they can promptly forget about it and focus on (usually) foregone conclusion tat like Man United v. Watford or whatever.

Edited by GHR

2 hours ago, Doogs said:

Why are BBC not showing Rovers vs Doncaster.......hahaha

Because they don't want to receive a record number of complaints.

Or maybe they are just as pissed off with Mowbray as we are.

Edited by bazza
  • Like 1

25k+ X 10 quid plus TV plus appearance money, Marine not quite so poor now. Plus they get to play Spurs and Jose, probably see Bale and Son in the second half. Fantastic day for Marine and their fans.

I hope the score is less than 10 though.

Really nice to hear Jose and his team bought virtual tickets. Class.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

25k+ X 10 quid plus TV plus appearance money, Marine not quite so poor now. Plus they get to play Spurs and Jose, probably see Bale and Son in the second half. Fantastic day for Marine and their fans.

I hope the score is less than 10 though.

Really nice to hear Jose and his team bought virtual tickets. Class.

I used to play for a pick up Sunday team when I was about 15. One week a team from Bolton agreed to play us. They turned up in a coach ! We used to go on the bus to away games. It was Bolton's academy team ! We lost 18-2 !  Funnily enough we scored the first and the last goals in the game. The inside forward I was marking scored 5. Not my finest hour. He later made it as a pro at Bolton and a few other clubs. I'll try and remember his name.

• Like 2