BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

European Champions League 2020/21

41 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Thought Foden was Man City best player on pitch today. 

James and Chilwell were excellent today. James is a must for the Euro starting team and must be number 1 choice. 

Chilwell ahead of Shaw too

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Tonight shows that Stones cannot be trusted at the highest level, Southgate has issues at CH.

Stones and Zinchenko in the back  4/3 whatever, and no holding midfielder was a joke. I bet when the team sheet came out Chelsea were boosted.

Stones didn't do that much wrong.  He was very steady.  Nerves might have got to him at the beginning but he improved especially in possession.  I don't think maguire and stones are too bad. They're not elite defenders but they are better than alot of country's defenders in this tournament.  I would play 3 at the back anyway with reece james as a right centreback 

2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Stones didn't do that much wrong.  He was very steady.  Nerves might have got to him at the beginning but he improved especially in possession.  I don't think maguire and stones are too bad. They're not elite defenders but they are better than alot of country's defenders in this tournament.  I would play 3 at the back anyway with reece james as a right centreback 

I'd play walker right centre back and push James up the wing a bit.

Stones is a liability under pressure in my opinion 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

I'd play walker right centre back and push James up the wing a bit.

Stones is a liability under pressure in my opinion 

Agree he switches off. He hasn't had too many bad games for city all season.  Hes been a rock in most of them. I still don't understand why people are slating him for tonight.  Dias wasn't any better and yet he gets a free pass

• Like 1

I didn't watch a minute of it. As far as I am concerned Russia played the Emirates to see which one has splurged billions less stupidly.

I felt no pride that 2 "English" teams made it to the final. 

It means nothing to me.

• Like 2

I thought that it was a pretty decent game. The first half was very entertaining. Chelsea were by far the better team. 

As has been pointed out, Guardiola got too clever and it backfired. This one will sting. They waltzed to the final then froze.

It looks like all the England lads came through unscathed, unlike DeBruyne. 

Overall this year's champs league wasn't a classic. There weren't any memorable games. 

• Like 1