BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Middlesbrough Tuesday 3rd November

If Gally is on the wing, TM needs firing straight away. No possible reason for him not to be there today, Bereton & Dolan both better out wide, no Armstrong to accommodate as well. 

Not sure why our best midfielder Rothwell is on the bench. He's been isolating not injured. 

Also, isn't a good job we signed Downing? 

If ever there was a game for a solid 4-4-2 I think this was it. Fair play to Mowbray who has gone with an attacking line up but the real gamble I believe he is making is that we won't concede because I don't see us getting more than one goal tonight. 

It's a tough game tonight it usually is against Boro so i'm not expecting much any point is welcome seeing as we aren't at our strongest.

However lets just put to bed the fallacy before we start that defeat is acceptable because of the situation and once more players are back we'll be taking the league by storm.

That side tonight if it's set up right and applies itself right IS capable of a result of some sort and it still contains players better than half this league.  It's all about how they go about it and what mistakes they might make that they really shouldn't be.

• Backroom
10 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Got to question Mowbray's decision not to hook Armstrong straight away on Saturday. 

Someone said it in the match thread at the time.

Was obvious we weren't getting anything from the game,  why risk it.

Could understand if we were pushing for an equaliser. 

11 minutes ago, Lihamylly said:

Tonight Gally will score not once but twice and make us all look like fool boys.

I would like a double of what you’ve had ?

Tonight is Elliott’s time to shine; I’m convinced he scores once, and gets two assists. It’s all coming together, fellas. 

11 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

On the basis that Gallagher is less than useless out wide then its only fair hes given a chance as the front striker. Potentially he could work out ok with a supply of proper crosses and not the low slung variety we have favoured due to lack of effective height up front.

I doubt that Mowbray has the balls to start both Elliott and Dolan so I think it will be a front line of Elliott, Gallagher, Brereton with Dolan on the bench.

Looks like he has found his balls...beers on you when Gally Or Breo scores a header? 

20 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

gally will have forgotten how to play c/f?not entirely sure kaminski is injured either,pears is the new mowbray project imo

Oh yeah we’ve just spent 500k on a keeper and started him every game until now just to give pears a game. Cracking conspiracy