BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Middlesbrough Tuesday 3rd November

3 minutes ago, Lihamylly said:

First half 0-0. So my math says there's two equal teams fighting for the points tonight. Could go either way.

Your maths haven't watched the game then. Could still go either way of course, any nil nil by half time can. I don't see us taking 3 points tonight though. Hopefully I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I still don’t get Trybull! Yes he’s made some good blocks but it’s open season for the Boro midfielders out there.

I wouldn’t mind betting Tony makes no changes at the break. ‘More of the same, lads’. 

I don't so far either. 

Looks like another Evans.

Speaking of which, can't believe some are calling for his introduction. The whole team need to step it up massively.  Holtby who's been generally excellent this season is having a stinker tonight.

Totally embarrassing.

Whether players are out injured or not, the 11 out there should at least have a plan, shape and structure.

I think we are as  disorganised as a Sunday league pub team.

Football is a funny game, however, and all we might need is a lucky break - to be on top as much as M'boro have been you have to take advantage.

Huge question marks against many of our players after tonight.

IMO, Pears makes John Butcher look like Lev Yashin - IMO, a joke of a signing.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

iv`e no idea what formation we are playing and neither do the players,the only way out of this one is to mass the midfield and defence and hope for a set piece to try and pinch a goal,all this possesion **** is bollocks,the players ar`nt good enough to keep it

We're playing 4-2-3-1. The same formation we got overrun with last year accomodating Dack.

He needs to revert back to 4-3-3. Bring Rothwell or Davenport on for Dolan.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

I don't so far either. 

Looks like another Evans.

Speaking of which, can't believe some are calling for his introduction. The whole team need to step it up massively.  Holtby who's been generally excellent this season is having a stinker tonight.

I dont agree, Holtby has tried to make a pass our young forwards cant keep hold of the ball so it comes straight back, defense doing well, can they keep it up though.

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

We're playing 4-2-3-1. The same formation we got overrun with last year accomodating Dack.

He needs to revert back to 4-3-3. Bring Rothwell or Davenport on for Dolan.

I wouldn’t be so sure that we are, everyone is playing where they want bar the back 4.

Boro looking as complete and well-drilled a team as I have seen in the Championship this season. 

Defensively we have been much more capable of getting to the opposition players receiving the ball.

Need to make it stick a bit more when we are going forward. We have scarcely beaten a player one on one since they have managed to isolate Brereton. We have had three shots and killed three pigeons on the Darwen End roof. Need more composure lads!

• Like 2

Just now, Paul Mellelieu said:

With ten players out, is anyone surprised?  Dolan has to come off though.

As a Championship club, it doesn't matter which 11 take to the field - at least you expect them to have a plan and a structure.  I think we are just a rabble which tells us what a shower Mowbray and his staff are.

• Like 2