BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v QPR Sat 7th November

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

Well he needs to put her down and get back to football.

It's nothing to do with her. Why keep blaming her Stuart? What she done wrong? You have a problem with her career I guess from your comments? 

He had pulled Hamstring/groin injury that was grade 1 which meant 7 to 10 days out. This happened in the last moments of training. 

1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Unless he is 100 percent I’d rather rest him and go into the break. Hamstrings are so easily tweaked and could be out for a 2-3 months for the sake of 90 minutes it’s not worth the risk when he is our only source of goals

Agree i think i'd take the hit on any of those that are touch and go for this match, give them time from now till after the break. We should still have enough to get something tomorrow although nothing is guaranteed it's still a game you'd expect a point or three from.

If Evans plays though i expect another shithouse effort whilst he keeps himself safe for the Internationals !

• Like 2

6 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

is Kaminski back fit given that both Stergiaski have played for under 23's tonight? 

Stirgiakis is just a goalie. I'm sure he can play 90 minutes then sit on a bench for 90 minutes the next day. Tbh I'm sure he could play 90 minutes the next day if Pears suddenly pulled up. I wouldn't read too much into it.

• Like 1

I'd be half tempted to start with Armstrong even if not fully fit and see how he gets on. He's got 2 weeks off anyway after today to get 100%. The alternative is definitely to play 442.

I know Mowbrays stubborn as anything but even he must be going to try something different today surely?

In the interest of positivity, it can't be as bad as Tuesday night today can it? Watched a bit of the dingles last night and they looked equally as clueless with zero goal threat.

16 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

In the interest of positivity, it can't be as bad as Tuesday night today can it? Watched a bit of the dingles last night and they looked equally as clueless with zero goal threat.

Yes that’s shaping up to be the only high point of the season. Looked very poor. Finally chinks in their armour. Added to that dyche criticising the board for not strengthening hopefully the whole edifice is crumbling at Bonleh. Maybe the policy of buying good championship players means you end up with a good championship side. Just need these Egyptians and crooked lawyer to treat the dingles the same way the Venkys have treated their baby. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

I'd be half tempted to start with Armstrong even if not fully fit and see how he gets on. He's got 2 weeks off anyway after today to get 100%. The alternative is definitely to play 442.

I know Mowbrays stubborn as anything but even he must be going to try something different today surely?

Wash your mouth out!! 

Only joking ;) I dare say there is some anxiety and tension at Six Fingered World due to the uncertainty of the asset stripping bid by the Americans and Egyptians. This might explain why Mr Reliable Douche has lost some of the plot and why the players are struggling to gel as well as they clearly have in previous seasons. Anyway, what AM I doing, spending precious Rovers time draped in knuckle-dragging contemplation?

Rovers, please turn up this afternoon and try to 'give it a right good go'

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Wegerleswiggle said:

I think we'll have some good news regarding the line up today.

2-1 win Arma and Big Ben

LINEUP111604736746959.png

I hope that's not the good news team? 

No predictions today. Such promise at the start of the season has evaporated for many reasons. I hope we can find a way to get 3 points and use the international break to get back on track. We have the players, but it's not happening so far. 

12 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

It's nothing to do with her. Why keep blaming her Stuart? What she done wrong? You have a problem with her career I guess from your comments? 

He had pulled Hamstring/groin injury that was grade 1 which meant 7 to 10 days out. This happened in the last moments of training. 

Humour

• Like 2

Just now, arbitro said:

That is bang on the money. Pears the latest Covid absentee.

Great news if true that Arma and Kaminski are back. Need to be winning this - make no mistake, a draw is not a good or ‘fantastic’ result whatever unfolds during the 90 minutes.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

Hopefully Warburton is as ill informed as this QPR fan on one of their messageboards.....

Although after forcing myself to endure 60 mins of that turgid blackburn v midds game during the week, its completely clear that mowbray knows how to set a team up to bore and defend.

4 minutes ago, only2garners said:

Hopefully Warburton is as ill informed as this QPR fan on one of their messageboards.....

Although after forcing myself to endure 60 mins of that turgid blackburn v midds game during the week, its completely clear that mowbray knows how to set a team up to bore and defend.

It was most definitely turgid but I’ve no idea what he saw to make him think we know how to defend. Most games (including boro) the defence play like it’s the first time they’ve ever met. 

• Like 1