BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v QPR Sat 7th November

Just now, mustard said:

Fair enoughs, I'm just more focussed on BRFC and would rather keep Rovers and American politics (or any politics) separate!  Certain things you shouldn't speak about in a pub  unless you want bickering and I think it applies to footballing forums too haha (unless in a specific topic section).

Get in, ARMA

Exactly, it would be nice to keep ‘em separate. 

Really fantastic performance and good result. Really should have been 2-0 up at half time though....

That said QPR came right back into it and there wasn't much in it. When they went more direct after the subs we struggled as per our other games against direct sides. 

Not that convinced at the moment we will finish higher than last season, but we will be more entertaining at least.

Probs difference between us being mid table and solid top six team is a dominant pacy centreback and left back. I think Ayala and Douglas are going to struggle in our system ultimately as not very quick.

BTW really impressed with JRC - had an excellent defensive game. Has always looked dodgy at lb wrote but was very good today.

• Like 3

A much much much much needed 3 points. Wouldn’t say we were amazing today but I couldn’t care less we got the job done, fingers crossed we have a few more players available after this international break and we can put a run of results together because we need too. Rothwell MOTM for me today with Johnson in a close second. 

• Like 3

Just now, WacoRover said:

Exactly, it would be nice to keep ‘em separate. 

There are very few world events that deserve celebrating on here, but most of us agree, this is absolutely one.

Get in, sleepy Joe!!!!

Get in, Rovers.

Here's to a happy Saturday night, brothers and sisters!

Woo...

• Like 5

Just now, Butty said:

A much much much much needed 3 points. Wouldn’t say we were amazing today but I couldn’t care less we got the job done, fingers crossed we have a few more players available after this international break and we can put a run of results together because we need too. Rothwell MOTM for me today with Johnson in a close second. 

Johnson was huge at the end.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mustard said:

Fair enoughs, I'm just more focussed on BRFC and would rather keep Rovers and American politics (or any politics) separate!  Certain things you shouldn't speak about in a pub  unless you want bickering and I think it applies to footballing forums too haha (unless in a specific topic section).

Get in, ARMA

I think it was just a throwaway comment by one poster until you took them to task on it though? You've magnified the discussion of the thing you didn't want discussing.

Anyway very happy with that, was worried for spells but I think I'm almost happier with a ground out win than another boom and bust 4-0 at the moment. Got to be able to get these inbetweeny wins too.

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 2

Great result. We need to use the impetus to move up the table though, if we're still languishing around mid table come January we won't be viewed as a competitive prospect and we'll lose the likes of Arma

2 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

Johnson has made all the difference, but Armstrong been brilliant.

Just waiting to be reminded he is a League One trier....

I'll bite - L1 wide player. Class #9 at this level.

Much like how I shouted from the rooftops that Rothwell was our best CM and Brereton just needed a run of starts.

Funny that. 

• Like 1