BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town v Rovers Sat 21st Nov. 3pm

Just now, tonygreenbank said:

My FotMob app is saying Elliott Bennett is playing up front with Arma and Brereton! Thank goodness I came on here to check!

Iplayer just showed the same, had a right flap on until I checked on here. 

34 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Yeh I meant the max we could name, not the max we could use.

Totally in favour of the rule change personally. Intensive schedule, certainly helps us with our playing style, injury woes and the amount of players we could do with taking more of a look at. But I'd probably have been in favour of it without any of that.

The 5th sub should have to be a keeper though IMO.

We've got quite a decent squad now, especially when Dack and Travis are back. Good rule change for us.

• Like 1

Good lineup that, probably only 4 players missing from a best 11 (Dack, Travis, Ayala / Williams & possibly Nyambe).

Should have too much today for Luton, but I expect they'll not be push overs. Hopefully their 2 wins last season will breed a bit of over confidence & we can exploit holes in behind.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Thank goodness for that. Nearly had a heart attack when I saw Bennett on the Sky app!

That’s about as strong a side as we can put out even with everyone fit. It’s looking like Rothwell will be the player to make way once Dack is fit.