BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town v Rovers Sat 21st Nov. 3pm

Just now, New Jeru said:

Tom Trybull - the new Keith Andrews?

Doesn't do very much that is worth doing and slows down the move every time he gets the ball.  We might actually be better off playing with 10 men.

Still not seen anything from the bloke. I don’t think he’s made a forward pass since he’s been here.

• Like 3

Just now, New Jeru said:

Tom Trybull - the new Keith Andrews?

Doesn't do very much that is worth doing and slows down the move every time he gets the ball.  We might actually be better off playing with 10 men.

We now know the reason why Norwich were ok loaning him out to another Championship team,he isnt very good.

Reckon poor display a direct result of playing both Trybull and Johnson in the middle imo. Means we just can't cover the yards and the midfield is ineffective.

I'd bring Trybull off for Buckley and get Johnson in the sitting role. Wish Holtby was available.

Also Wharton has been good. Not convinced by Douglas, seems too slow for the role he is being asked to play. I would dare to say Bell offers more..

• Like 4

Elliott and Brereton have struggled to get in the game so far, so chances have been limited.

Not sure who you could bring on to change the game. Buckley for Trybull maybe, but I thought he was doing quite well keeping things ticking in midfield. I don't think Dolan or Gallagher would be able to change anything. 

Just now, Miker said:

Elliott and Brereton have struggled to get in the game so far, so chances have been limited.

Not sure who you could bring on to change the game. Buckley for Trybull maybe, but I thought he was doing quite well keeping things ticking in midfield. I don't think Dolan or Gallagher would be able to change anything. 

Downing 

• Like 1

This has been absolutely terrible.

The front 3 totally anonymous, Rothwell the only player with any urgency but often with minimal end product, Trybull no better than Evans in that role and Whartons lack of quality on the ball nearly costing us once or twice.

Production values have been particularly bad too, showing needless replays and missing attacks and just some dreadful camera work. I dont think overall its been too bad this season but today its been beyond amateur. Commentators talking their usual nonsense too.

• Like 1

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Reckon poor display a direct result of playing both Trybull and Johnson in the middle imo. Means we just can't cover the yards and the midfield is ineffective.

I'd bring Trybull off for Buckley and get Johnson in the sitting role. Wish Holtby was available.

Also Wharton has been good. Not convinced by Douglas, seems too slow for the role he is being asked to play. I would dare to say Bell offers more..

Exactly my thoughts - it happened before. Two defensive minded Cm's doesnt suit us. We had Holtby without Rothwell and now its the other way around. Those two really are key to how we play in my opinion. 

Its either do as you say or get Elliot in there and bring on Dolan.

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 2

Just now, Miker said:

Stoke, Swansea, Watford, Millwall all winning. Bournemouth beat Reading earlier. Bad results for us if we want to make the playoffs.

We need the 3 points here.

There's a long way to go Miker. 3 points here isn't going to make or break our play-off chances. Mowbray will do that on his own. We've no chance of the Top 6 with him in charge. 

• Like 5