BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town v Rovers Sat 21st Nov. 3pm

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

The ref had it in for Brereton from the very start today.

Yep. Foul if he jumped for the ball. Foul if he didn't jump for the ball. Was bundled over a few times in the first half and the ref waved play on.

He was taken out from behind in the penalty area and the ref waved play on and obviously he's been booked for getting hacked down there.

If we had standards in this league, this lad wouldn't ref again this year. 

• Like 7

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

7 points off the top 6, 7 points above the bottom 3.

Disappointing, to say the least and PNE have won their 1st home game of the season, indeed 1st home points, so they

have got that monkey off their backs, we know what happens next.

And now above us in the Table

• Like 1

So I googled the ref and his name is Darren Bond and he comes from a "footballing family" and was born in Lancashire. 

Now if that isn't the start of a football conspiracy theory I don't know what is 

Also was the referee when we lost to Luton 3-2 last season

Edited by CambridgeRover
  • Like 2

Just now, Miker said:

That was absolutely abysmal refereeing. If there aren't some sort of repercussions for that ref after this game then it will be a fucken joke. It's not even that important a game really, but I am livid.

The foul on Arma was one of the most obvious you will ever see. He needs flogging for that decision alone.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

Referee was Gavin Ward. He’s from Sutton Coldfield which is a quite a regular drinking spot for me. 

Here’s to hoping I never have to ask him what his problem with Brereton is. 

Don't bother, just give him a business card from the local opticians.

• Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

He absolutely deserved the yellow card, but any player would have reacted that way. 

He didn't deserve a yellow for the supposed dive, which is what it was for I imagine.  If it was just no foul given, and he reacted like that, would probably still be yellow but he couldn't be blamed for being angry and in that refs face.  Utter joke.