BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town v Rovers Sat 21st Nov. 3pm

1 minute ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I will bang a few quid on that

We should set up a BRFCS accumulator. A commitment from each member to add £1 per league game to a Mercer correct score bet. See where we end up.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, J*B said:

We should set up a BRFCS accumulator. A commitment from each member to add £1 per league game to a Mercer correct score bet. See where we end up.

Love it. I’m in

Could set something up if anyone knows how where mercer does his pre game prediction and everyone who wants puts a pound on and any wins go to a local charity at the end of the season. Be abit of fun in these miserable times

Edited by Oldgregg86

Thank the lord international break is over and get to watch Rovers tomorrow.

Its one of those games I’m expecting a win but at the same time expecting a loss, because that’s how we roll.

Not a clue on the line up, just hope we get the win and if we do will feel like a massive 3 points to me.

1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Just worked out it’s £80 on ifollow to watch rovers this month and it’s the last payday before Xmas. Hope Steve’s not expecting a surge ?

I'm quite fortunate in that I'm still working full time throughout this, and during lockdowns I think the tenner for Rovers every so often is my only non-essential expense. All that said mind, I have no intention of ever looking at how much I have spent on iFollow since the restart in summer!

• Like 1

Post International game week always throws up some unexpected results across the board so expect a crazy day folks. I guess we're slightly fortunate we haven't had that many players off on duty but it does often disrupt momentum especially after a good performance last time out.

Luton like ourselves have inconsistency this season,  3 wins in their last 8 compared to our 2 although you'd argue we had tougher fixtures, their wins came against Rotherham, Sheff W and whipping boys Wycombe. They don't score many, in fact in those last 8 games they have only managed to score more than 1 goal on 1 occasion, again against Wycombe.

I do think they'll fancy their chances, let's not forget they did the double over us last season. This however will work in our favour. 

I envisage Armstrong, big Ben and Elliott causing real problems today and it'll simply be too much for Luton. 

3-1 Rovers.

If anyone fancies a flutter this weekend then the bookies have spurs at like 4/1 which is bonkers, double that with Leicester for around 14/1.

11 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Just worked out it’s £80 on ifollow to watch rovers this month and it’s the last payday before Xmas. Hope Steve’s not expecting a surge ?

I thought you were having a few quid on a nailed on 3-2? Your winnings will more than cover it, assuming a tenner on and leave enough for a bottle of St. Emillion Grand Cru!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Today's the day we set a marker down. 100% confident a win is on the cards, we are simply to strong for them. Really gutted that I can't be there today, Luton away and Bournemouth away were on my bucket list for this season.

Praying that Kaminski will start ?

Yes Kaminski is critical. If he, Rothwell and Johnson, Armstrong all start we've got a very decent chance.