BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nobbers v Rovers, Tues 24 Nov 7.45pm

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

I guess Gallagher got the goal so Mowbrays given him a start.

Can't really figure out how we play 433 with him though. Elliott retains the ball well and supports a passing game, Gallagher certainly doesn't.

Will be interesting to see  if we just boot it to him or try and move it around.

the only way it`s going to work is to put gally through the middle and hit it long in the hope he gets few knockdowns for armstrong to run on to,pretty certain that`s not going to be how we play,so in reality it`s the same old **** from mowbray

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Preston: Rudd, Fisher, Bauer, Huntington, Rafferty, Ledson, Johnson, Barkhuizen, Browne, Sinclair, Riis

Subs: Storey, Coulton, O'Reilly, Bayliss, Potts, Stockley, Holland-Wilkinson, Maguire, Ripley

Cock-fiddler is playing. 

Pretty sure this guy loves to score past us?

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Preston: Rudd, Fisher, Bauer, Huntington, Rafferty, Ledson, Johnson, Barkhuizen, Browne, Sinclair, Riis

Subs: Storey, Coulton, O'Reilly, Bayliss, Potts, Stockley, Holland-Wilkinson, Maguire, Ripley

Cock-fiddler is playing. 

I really would, if I was Mowbray be telling my players to verbally attack this idiot. Every set play I would have players in his ear looking for a reaction. In truth Mowbray probably feels sorry for him ??.

• Like 2