BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nobbers v Rovers, Tues 24 Nov 7.45pm

Just now, arbitro said:

I really would, if I was Mowbray be telling my players to verbally attack this idiot. Every set play I would have players in his ear looking for a reaction. In truth Mowbray probably feels sorry for him ??.

Agreed. But Neil will probably pull him off if he gets too much abuse...which he'd probably enjoy!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, only2garners said:

The bad news is that both Stockley and Pearson are likely to start. Fisher will be banned unless they appeal before 6pm today.

Well I got all three of them wrong, although Stockley's on the bench. Apparently Fisher had until 6pm to appeal but if he didn't his 3 match ban starts on Saturday.

Apart from poor Gally, and poss Ayala, it's the line-up TM was looking for when he made those signings.

He has decided to try to overpower Preston with a more direct game. 

I think Elliott is unlucky, but he needs to be creating and scoring more goals in TMs eyes, and has allowed himself to be dragged down to our level a bit, recently. 

Unless he's poorly or carrying a slight knock, Elliott would have worked really well in this line-up, he plays better when alongside Holtby. 

We need to find some way of being clinical when Armstrong doesn't score, and I really can't see where that will come from, although our collective strength will occasionally blow away a poor team, as we have seen. 

We all know that we usually don't win when Gally starts, but here's to a change of luck, it may be his last chance in 2020.

COYMB!!!!!   

Edited by garnersfags

Family who are big PNE fans running very scared about tonight.

Strong gut feel we will run out winners.

Nice win on the nags today at 6/1 so 'reinvesting' on Rovers' win (£40 @ 7/4) and more than 3.5 goals (£20 @ 5/2). 

COYB

Just now, Mercer said:

Family who are big PNE fans running very scared about tonight.

Strong gut feel we will run out winners.

Nice win on the nags today at 6/1 so 'reinvesting' on Rovers' win (£40 @ 7/4) and more than 3.5 goals (£20 @ 5/2). 

COYB

Cassandra strikes..... that's a nailed-on Preston win then

• Like 1