BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nobbers v Rovers, Tues 24 Nov 7.45pm

Best thing Gallagher's done all season.  Opponents down to 10, 1 goal up all we have to do now is survive Mowbrays half time team.talk and we are home free.  Easier said than done though.  We've blown a lead with a.man advantage before under Mr. Easy Chair.

Tell you what, that Brereton is becoming quite a player, useful all over the pitch instead if just all over the place. .Mention for young Wharton too, he seems to be coming along nicely.  Defensive side for sure but needs to work his passing to get.to the next level still he is a defender and he is doing that well.

Edited by USABlue
  • Like 1

Just now, The Mighty Chaffinch said:

Please please don’t mess this up from here. I happen to live next door to Preston’s assistant manager, I teach numerous PNE fans and my place of work is opposite the home of Deepdale Duck. I have to drive past Deepdale every day to pick my toddler up from nursery. I can’t escape them. I’m surrounded. Please please don’t mess this up from here. 

You may know JP then? My son works with him, he's currently on Deepdale waving the Rovers flag. ?