BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nobbers v Rovers, Tues 24 Nov 7.45pm

Excellent stuff tonight Mowbray got it spot on and the boys delivered, one of our Dr Jekyll performances again thankfully.

Outplayed them and bullied them with the ball so they resorted to the nasty stuff the tossers. Strangely subdued performance from them but we'll take it. Waited a long time to see us dick them there.

Stuff it up ya you tinpot knobends !

• Like 6

Just now, Paul Mani said:

Hope there’s a few more who’ll do the same mate. ????

Yep, I'm another. The transformation in Brereton is unbelievable. He was either on drugs and has stopped or he wasn't and now he is.

Well done to the lad, I'm delighted to have been proved wrong.

Now that Gallagher......

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

Fancy us tonight 2-0.

Not far out. Haven’t read the last ten pages yet but will enjoy doing so. Looked at the stats and it seems like we murdered them. Come on Rovers and TM. Let’s take the game to the opposition every time. This squad could just have what it takes.

• Like 1

Just now, darrenrover said:

Yep, I'm another. The transformation in Brereton is unbelievable. He was either on drugs and has stopped or he wasn't and now he is.

Well done to the lad, I'm delighted to have been proved wrong.

Now that Gallagher......

Gallagher played well tonight. He didn't stop running till the final whistle.

• Like 2

Just now, Claytons Left Boot said:

Not far out. Haven’t read the last ten pages yet but will enjoy doing so. Looked at the stats and it seems like we murdered them. Come on Rovers and TM. Let’s take the game to the opposition every time. This squad could just have what it takes.

Just to be clear. 

They got absolutely no where near us.

At all.

• Like 5

Excellent performance, several players are now beginning to shine - Brereton, Wharton, Gallagher.  Really delighted to see Wharton handling the physical side well.

WE need to take this performance into the next two home games, Barnsley and Millwall need to be dealt with just as effectively.  TM is going to have some selection headaches now.

Preston were lucky to get nil.

Edited by Roversider
  • Like 5