BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Match pass

New to this forum today and I have tried to look to see if this has already been asked/answered but can`t see anything so apologies before hand.

I bought a match pass for the Luton game yesterday and have had confirmation. What do I now do to watch the match? I have been on the Rovers website and Ifollow website but  they seem to send me round in circles. Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks

2 hours ago, PerthBlues said:

New to this forum today and I have tried to look to see if this has already been asked/answered but can`t see anything so apologies before hand.

I bought a match pass for the Luton game yesterday and have had confirmation. What do I now do to watch the match? I have been on the Rovers website and Ifollow website but  they seem to send me round in circles. Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks

On the Rovers home page you should see a stopclock counting down to kick off and button underneath saying Live Match Centre.

Click on that from around an hour before kick off & you should see the live stream on there.