BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Barnsley. Sat 28 Nov 3pm

So typical of mowbrays tenure, a really great performance and result that gets the fans all giddy and talk of a promotion charge followed by a weak as piss performance and result. Sigh.

luckily I don’t get caught up in the hullabaloo, I would need to see those performances consistently before I believe any hype 

• Like 5

After the Lord Mayor's show!

We just don't seem to be able to get the bit between our teeth and gather momentum.

Injuries, injuries and more injuries - something is, IMO, sadly wrong with our Sports Science.

Said it before, can't see what Trybull offers - no wonder Norwich happy to lose.

Technically, think Wharton is so poor.

Plenty of time for Mowbray to turn this around though said more in hope than expectation.

Always the same though, Int break and poor coming off it, bit of criticism gets through abnd they come out bang at it.

Then revert to type, the TM hamster wheel.

Plenty time to go yet though although we usually need to score early to get the points.

Just now, Mercer said:

After the Lord Mayor's show!

We just don't seem to be able to get the bit between our teeth and gather momentum.

Injuries, injuries and more injuries - something is, IMO, sadly wrong with our Sports Science.

Said it before, can't see what Trybull offers - no wonder Norwich happy to lose.

Technically, think Wharton is so poor.

Plenty of time for Mowbray to turn this around though said more in hope than expectation.

i don`t really care if wharton can`t pass or us technically poor(whatever that means),he`s  payed to defend,hendry,keeley and faz could`nt pass the ball either,did`nt to them to much harm

• Like 2