BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Planned server maintenance.

If you're reading this then the server migration has finished and (almost) everything went well. Some of the images are AWOL, but they'll be back when they see fit, and the front page still needs a bit of TLC, but by doing this upgrade we've opened up a whole range of possibilities so rather than just do what we had before, we'll leave it as is and just make it better. Forum threads & indexes look much better right from kick off though!

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

You may notice that we* have started tinkering with the format & layout following the upgrade so things like the “Like” button are now more obvious, the home page layout has been improved & a few other features that are now open to us in the latest version are being tested.

If anyone has any format/layout suggestions, please feel free to DM me on here & we can add to our Snagging List & see what is possible.

*Not me...obviously...I can’t code to save my life...all the thanks to Stuart & Andy 👍🏻

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Right then! The final bit of server maintenance (for now) is happening today, the site will be down for a bit while it's makes its way over to it's final destination. There's been a couple of hiccups, but the only one I think you've all spotted was the missing "Like" icon ... if only all IT upgrades went as smoothly!

See you all soon!

• Like 1