BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Millwall. Wed 2nd Dec 7.45pm

Just now, booth said:

That referee was a total and utter c@nt.

Whilst that extra time was inexplicable thank f*ck he didn’t give them a penalty.

How on earth we’ve come away with 6 points from those two matches is anyone’s guess. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 2

How do you get 4 minutes of injury time from 45 minutes of football, where you actually have a guy down injured for a while who gets walked off, then in the next 4 minutes of football, with no injuries, you build up another 2? FUCK OFF REF!

Delighted to nab it though. And fuck Millwall and their penalty appeal 2 minutes after the game should have been over.

(Even if they probably should have had two penalties earlier in the game)

Great defending by Nyambe on their counter attack 

Bell particularly poor. I’m worried about him if he’s playing against Brentford on Saturday. 

Holtbys worst game for a while, he’s so much better alongside Rothwell. Can’t say he had much help in the middle though, and he’s so important to make us click. 

Not the game to bring on Dolan for me. Few bad decisions made but he’s young and raw and I’d rather see him in open games where we’re dominating. 

No idea what formation / personnel we were playing at the end. Bit of an in-play tombola. 

Referee was shocking, but we say it every week, it’s terrible at this level.

Hope Big Ben isn't out for too long.

Absolute smash and grab at the end, the kind of game we wouldn’t win or see out in the past (looked shakey from 90 on to be fair). Eases some pressure going into Brentford, that’ll be open, I want us back with Holtby and Rothwell central for that. 

• Like 1

• Backroom

Unbelievable, Millwall had more decent looking penalty shouts than we had shots, tactics looked iffy and the performance was poor yet 3 points it is - again!

Magic

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3