Bristol City v Rovers. Wed 9th Dec. 7.45pm

On 07/12/2020 at 12:31, roversfan99 said:

Would go assuming that Williams and Douglas are fit with:

Kaminski

Nyambe Ayala Williams Douglas

Holtby Johnson Rothwell

Elliott Armstrong Gallagher

Subs: Pears, Carter, Bell, Trybull, Davenport, Downing, Buckley, Dolan, Chapman

Given the number of players we've had out this season, that line up is not far off Mowbray's first choice 11 ie the players I think he would pick even with a full squad.

Dack would have to be in there somewhere but I don't think Travis would be guaranteed a start playing that formation.

The bench is weak defensively and other missing players such as JRC, Bennett, Travis etc would be on their normally, but if Lenihan is available and Williams is dropped to sub ( or vice/versa ) it's a strong 11.

36 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I thought the idea was that the process was quick enough for a decision to be made before the next game. I guess there is still time yet.

In the past clubs have been informed of the decision by Tuesday afternoon if they have a Tuesday night match. Whether or not our Wednesday game is behind the lateness I'm not sure.

3 minutes ago, CD_93 said:

If Mowbray were to have been informed of the decision, is the club under any obligation to announce that ahead of the team sheets?

I don't think it's incumbent on Rovers to put out a press release. Any updates should be on the FA's website.

Do you think Mowbray might be playing a game with Bristol?

8 minutes ago, mattjansen said:

Only radio for me here in Sweden, as i understand its only on radio when selected by Sky

Sorry, it may not be much use in Sweden, but this from Lancs Live...

The game will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event, with coverage scheduled to start at 7:00pm.

Alternatively, you can purchase a match pass from iFollow for £10. On iFollow commentary duty for Rovers will be Neil Yardley and Warren Lucy. You can also listen to live coverage of the game on BBC Radio Lancashire.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Sorry, it may not be much use in Sweden, but this from Lancs Live...

The game will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event, with coverage scheduled to start at 7:00pm.

Alternatively, you can purchase a match pass from iFollow for £10. On iFollow commentary duty for Rovers will be Neil Yardley and Warren Lucy. You can also listen to live coverage of the game on BBC Radio Lancashire.

Thanks for the heads up. I shall investigate. Normally get an invite to purchase but not heard anything. Swag won't be happy on potential lost sales due lack of making supporters aware it is available.

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

I don't think it's incumbent on Rovers to put out a press release. Any updates should be on the FA's website.

Do you think Mowbray might be playing a game with Bristol?

If I were a manager and this decision was being made on match day, I wouldn't be rushing to drop a piece of early team info.

Just wasn't sure if it was going to be out there anywhere regardless.

I don't think it is available on iFollow for the UK, because it's live on Sky. I've just been on the site and I'm not being offered a chance to buy a pass and Rovers' game preview talks about following the game on social media channels. I'm pretty certain if it was on sale here the club would be wanting to sell me a pass. I don't need one anyway, as I have Sky Sports - I won't be popular when my wife realises I need the TV - she has been enjoying my watching the games on the computer!

4 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I don't think it is available on iFollow for the UK, because it's live on Sky. I've just been on the site and I'm not being offered a chance to buy a pass and Rovers' game preview talks about following the game on social media channels. I'm pretty certain if it was on sale here the club would be wanting to sell me a pass. I don't need one anyway, as I have Sky Sports - I won't be popular when my wife realises I need the TV - she has been enjoying my watching the games on the computer!

Only mentioning audio on rovers ifollow

7 minutes ago, only2garners said:

If you want to earn brownie points you can watch Sky Sports on your computer easily enough. All main events available via the Sky web site.