BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke City v Rovers (a) Sat. 19th Dec. 3pm

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

It's disgusting how Stoke have played.

Time wasting at home in the first half. 10 men behind the ball at home.

Couldn't pay me to watch this shit every week. 

But 5hey get results. Something our Tony doesnt.

Just now, Doogs said:

But 5hey get results. Something our Tony doesnt.

As I said, I wouldn't watch it every week. 

I know to a lot of fans the bottom line is all that matters. That's their prerogative. I'm here to be entertained - if my team sets up like Stoke have then the chances are I'm not going to enjoy watching them play.

• Like 2

Season over with now. Another plodding job done by Tony...Not long before our better players get fed up and move on...Mark my words Tony has to go or he will take us back down. God knows how many fans will turn up if he is still in charge next season.

• Like 3

• Backroom

Only 5 points off the playoffs lads. Can't beat a team above us or sustain a consistent run of form, but it's only 5 points. Once Dack comes back from over a year out with a serious injury and Trav returns from months out we'll be unstoppable.

• Like 4

Time's up for Mowbray. This squad should be top six by the end of the season, we don't have chance under Tony. His mismanagement of Gallagher is shocking, ruining him by asking him to be a winger for which he is eminently unsuitable. Nothing new, a solid, competent, popular player in Elliot Bennett was made into a whipping boy by forcing him into being a right back. 

That's three out of four defeats since we got ourselves back into the playoff picture. Groundhog day. We had, what, a couple of chances in this game we "dominated"? Think one team was comfortable to let us pass it sideways and backwards...

Solid performance by Stoke.