BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to Fans of the Rovers all over the world.ย 
ย 

Southern Ontario is bracing for lots of snow Christmas Eve, so Santa should be able to bring guaranteed promotion, no problem...๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 4

Merry Christmas to all Rovers fans all over the world. It is a beautiful day here in Norway - hope those of you who live in and around Blackburn have as good a celebration as you can. Must say I feel for you over new variants of Covid, Brexit, Boris and....drumroll....Tony!ย 

• Like 1

To all Rovers fans, wherever you are, Iย wish you and those you care about a safe, healthy and peaceful festive period. Let us hope that 2021 sees a return to being able to do those things which we previously took for granted.ย It has been a difficult year for everyone, and so my message is to stay safe, be kind always, look after yourselves and those around you, and above all, donโ€™t give up hope.

RTIDย ย 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mick said:

Merry Christmas to Fans of the Rovers all over the world.ย 
ย 

Southern Ontario is bracing for lots of snow Christmas Eve, so Santa should be able to bring guaranteed promotion, no problem...๐Ÿ˜Ž

Snow...starting to forget what it looks like At Xmas๐Ÿ™

All the best for a much better 2021.

We all argue like cat and dog, but we all have one thing in common and that isย we support the biggest and best clubย from a small town in Lancashire.

Football goes in cycles, we'll come again one day, I just hope I'm around to see it.

All the best to everyone who makes this site worth visiting and I want to make a special mention to the mods who do a fantastic job often in difficult circumstances.

The beers are on me, see you in the Blues Bar on Boxing day, put your tipple on my tabย ๐Ÿ‘

9 points from the next 3 games would be tremendous, but I'd take 7 now.

Happy Christmas one and all.

Don't forget - The Futures Bright, the future will always be blue and white.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Gav
  • Like 8

We all may have differing opinions but that's life. The one thing that we all have in common isย our love for Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

Keep the faith, keep safe.

Folk sometimes consider the following phrases as clichรฉs but they're not to most of us!:

WE ARE The Rovers!!

Rovers Till I Die!!

Come on You Blues!!

Merry Christmas to all fellow Roverites, wherever you are.

• Like 1