BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Owls Boxing Day 3pm through a Socially Distanced Looking Glass

1 hour ago, Butty said:

Sheff Wednesday have won 1 in 9 or something. Regardless of the points deduction they are a poor side on the slide, if we can’t beat these tomorrow then god help us. 

Don’t bank on it. Unless Armstrong has a cracker Tony’s Christmas turkeys are due a stuffing on recent form. 

As I posted on the Dack thread - I suspect he will be on the bench today mainly as a symbolic thing (a year since the injury) and morale booster, expect he might just get 5/10 mins on at the end.

More important that Big Ben starts - he has been a big miss in the last few games.

Edited by TonyM
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, TonyM said:

As I posted on the Dack thread - I suspect he will be on the bench today mainly as a symbolic thing (a year since the injury) and morale booster, expect he might just get 5/10 mins on at the end.

More important that Big Ben starts - he has been a big miss in the last few games.

If he's not fit to come on he won't be on the bench. 

2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

If your mate is right it will be interesting to see the formation.

Hopefully we won't have another Williams on our hands and Dack is brought back too soon. 

He's normally decent with info although he said play  he might start or be bench but the way he says it sounds like starting 

I personally would have liked to have seen a bit more defensive cover on the bench which has only one recognised defender on it.

Good to see Dack in the squad and I guess the intention is to give him some time on the pitch if circumstances allow.

• Like 1