BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town Away

That’s the problem with Mowbray he keeps quoting stats that are supposed to show how good the team performed and how unlucky they were in defeat. Unfortunately Tony this game only ever revolves around putting the ball in the opponent’s onion bag and not allowing it to go into ours. Wake up you dinosaur.

No Davenport, no Dolan, no Downing. All have played well or looked threatening and offered something different at times. Yet they then just receive cameos after promising appearances. An out-of-form Holtby replaces Trybull. Those three still not brought on, but Sam Gallagher IS brought on?!? Buckley brought on for Nyambe...?!?

Baffling. Just plain baffling. 

Edited by TheRoversReturn
  • Like 4

Posting this early as you can see it in the players they’ve given up with Mowbray:

Manager is beyond Clueless.

Armstrong overrated as per. 

Rothwell (who I love) no where to be seen.

Defence, worst it’s been in a long time.

Been saying this for seasons. We will be going nowhere with this Dino in charge! The squad we have we should be top 6 at least...We need change FAST.

• Moderation Lead

As much as I’d love them to take Hudds to the cleaners, my prediction for the rest of the game....

We will have loads of the ball, not really threaten that much, miss a sitter at the end, then Hudds manager will talk about how we were the best team they’ve played all season, as he takes the three points home.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

As much as I’d love them to take Hudds to the cleaners, my prediction for the rest of the game....

We will have loads of the ball, not really threaten that much, miss a sitter at the end, then Hudds manager will talk about how we were the best team they’ve played all season, as he takes the three points home.

We've played a lot of teams this season and dominated them and drawn or lost. 

But today Huddersfield have played our way and beaten us at it. So far any way. 

Edited by joey_big_nose