BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town Away

Even the permanently optimstic iFollow commentators are struggling not to say he should go. That takes some doing. You can hear from their tone that it was a joke of performance once again. They have nothing positive they can say and they're paid to be positive in what they say!!! 

They're mentioning the players out of position, the goals drying up, defensively soft, we've frittered away all that hope from the start of the season...

Damning. When even his cheerleaders can't find anything to cheer, you know it's time for a change in the dugout. And now.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StevenSK said:

It will be to late to salvage anything then of this season. 

I think we can safely say there is nothing from this season. 

Promotion is all about having a good system and a squad that fits well with it which you can trust to get a steady stream of points as the season progresses. Where we have found ourselves is that teams like Stoke, Sheffield Wednesday, Forest etc have figured out how to stop our plan A with a deep sitting game with three at the back, and then alarmingly today Huddersfield just beat us completely and utterly at our own game. On top of that we don't have a plan B. 

I think we are officially out of ideas. And when you are out of ideas you need a new manager.

• Like 9

The players have looked very disorganised for the past few games, defence a shambles. Playing midfielders in defence. Strikers on the wing. Signings have all but one not improved the team, some have actually made us worse. Two of them cost a combined £12m. It looks as if the players have stopped playing for him.

Mowbray has to go now.

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

mowbray has bombed at managing at every one of his clubs after a decent start,apart from hibs where he did an excellent job,**** me he was a disaster at celtic and that takes some doing

Reminiscent of his latter days at Celtic when he had so many players out of position no one had a clue where they were playing when chasing a game still none the wiser after all these years

• Like 1

The defence is shocking, so so bad. All of them. Ragged, rash, panic riddled, indecisive, clumsy, all criticism is deserved.

I'm a massive Nyambe fan but even he treats himself to the odd day off.

Lenihan is awful, slow, ponderous and easily beaten.

Ayala is static and seems a gust of wind would injure him.

Bell/Douglas...not worthy of commenting.

• Like 1

I just hope that someone (Pasha?) at the club sees the writing on the wall pointing to another relegation death spiral and doesn’t leave it as long as it took to sack Coyle.

It’s even depressing to hear such real sadness in Neil Yardley’s voice at the end, and even Warren Lucy struggling to find any empty-gestured positive thing to say.

Gotta say fair play to Huddersfield- they fouled when they had to etc. Ultimately they should have been the sort of team that we should beat. But we didnt - perhaps if we had taken our chances - but ultimately TMs total blind side with central defence killed us again. We need to change now to give the new manager chance to get some decent injury free defenders in.

Just now, rovers11 said:

Season over. Just need to make sure we get enough points to avoid a relegation battle, which I think we will. Anyone who thinks we can still get top 6 is living in dreamland.

Huddersfield deserved the win, we were a shambles. There is no organisation in this team, we look like we're going to concede everytime the other team attacks.

Time for a change...but it wont happen.

We're one game away from half way through the season. It's not over, but it might be time for a change. We are three points behind Preston who looked abysmal against us, but I refuse to let go of the play-off hope. The first couple of games we looked full of excitement, now we look weary and one-dimensional. 

1 minute ago, Ducados said:

Mowbray has been decent manager, but clearly taken us as far as he can now. If he's the decent man a lot of fans believe him to be then he needs to have his resignation in first thing in the morning before things sour even further.

When was the last time a manager resigned? In fact, Holloway did a few days ago! Before that however? Years. They lose their pay off then. We will find out if Mowbray is the honourable guy people hold him to be.

2 minutes ago, booth said:

The players have looked very disorganised for the past few games, defence a shambles. Playing midfielders in defence. Strikers on the wing. Signings have all but one not improved the team, some have actually made us worse. Two of them cost a combined £12m. It looks as if the players have stopped playing for him.

Mowbray has to go now.

Brereton has just come back from injury and has been a revelation this season.

I can't figure out why he isn't giving Downing more time on the pitch by now.