BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thank You & Happy New Year !

2020 has probably been the worst year for me both personally and professionally.

I was all set for a promotion to a role I had been working towards for 2 years and then actually doing unofficially for about 10 months before the most senior bloke in the office advertised the role externally, interviewed a guy, offered him the job (which he accepted) cancelled my interview and just left me where I was. Of course, I'm still doing the same work, still unofficially, of course.

And also I lost my dad earlier in the year, as well as 2 aunts.

Covid has obviously impacted on daily life too and its basically been a massive drain.

So, very much looking forward to waving goodbye to 2020.

2021 has to be better, right?

Anyway, Happy New year to you all!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, philipl said:

We even have a bit of a Rolls Royce of a Rovers squad albeit the tires at the back are bald, there's no spare and we have found out what we suspected all along, the long serving chauffeur doesn't know how to drive... 

Best rovers analogy I have read in a long time. 

Congrats on 30000 posts, 100000 is quickly creeping up. 

• Like 2

Well done guys and thank you for keeping the site up and running. I can’t think of a better place to have a good old moan about our beloved Rovers. Also, thanks to all the people who contribute to the various topics and, in particular, the music association thread. It has helped me to pass away the days more positively during this very difficult year. 

A Happy New Year to everyone and let’s hope 2021 will bring this awful pandemic to an end and we can get back to a more normal way of life. Cheers🍾

• Like 6

All the best for the New Year to Ian and all involved with BRFCS. 

As Ian said on our Quiz of the Year, for the size of our club, there's some brilliant fan content out there and although it may sound biased, I truly believe there's not many clubs out there with the amount of fan based content we have.

From Dan and all the team over at Rovers Chat

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Daniel Ainsworth said:

All the best for the New Year to Ian and all involved with BRFCS. 

As Ian said on our Quiz of the Year, for the size of our club, there's some brilliant fan content out there and although it may sound biased, I truly believe there's not many clubs out there with the amount of fan based content we have.

From Dan and all the team over at Rovers Chat

Thanks Dan...you guys do some terrific work...we should all be rightly proud 👍🏻

• Like 2

3 hours ago, philipl said:

Here's wishing every one of you and your families a wonderful healthy happy and successful 2021.

We've been through a lot together as Rovers fans and 2020 has had its own particular twists and challenges to say the least.

But I am very upbeat about the coming year even though the first quarter promises to be the worst part of Covid.

We even have a bit of a Rolls Royce of a Rovers squad albeit the tires at the back are bald, there's no spare and we have found out what we suspected all along, the long serving chauffeur doesn't know how to drive... 

Here's my 30,000th post- what the heck have I been doing with my time since this MB started all those years ago? What a ride it has been and what incredible avenues just being a Rovers supporter has taken me down. I can't imagine addiction to sex, drugs, booze and rock 'n roll could be any more distracting/time consuming/giver of coruscating lows or ecstatic highs than the accident of birth and upbringing within easy walking distance of Ewood..

COYB

30,000 posts..........sounds like you need something other than Rovers in your life.

I wish everyone on here a healthy and prosperous New Year.

RTID

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

2020 has probably been the worst year for me both personally and professionally.

I was all set for a promotion to a role I had been working towards for 2 years and then actually doing unofficially for about 10 months before the most senior bloke in the office advertised the role externally, interviewed a guy, offered him the job (which he accepted) cancelled my interview and just left me where I was. Of course, I'm still doing the same work, still unofficially, of course.

And also I lost my dad earlier in the year, as well as 2 aunts.

Covid has obviously impacted on daily life too and its basically been a massive drain.

So, very much looking forward to waving goodbye to 2020.

2021 has to be better, right?

Anyway, Happy New year to you all!

Happy New Year Phillip. We lost a mother and best friend this year, one to Covid. Partner's side. Now I have just learned my remaining lot up in Lancs all have it. Shit year but happy new one. Take care and good luck with work

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mike E said:

As a Mod, I can only thank the admin and fellow mods. Not only for keeping the site running, but for sharing such a burden with fantastic moral and actual support when we all have our own hectic lives.

And thank you K-Hod for lending me Last of Us 😁

Thanks as well to the posters who make me laugh and make me grumble every single day.

Honestly, my life would lose just a little something without this community.

Happy New Year and COYB!

Oh shurrup. I think I welled up a bit there. HNY Mike. 

• Like 5

Happy New Year to everyone and let's hope that 2021 is substantially better than the hellish one that's about to expire.

On a personal level I'll be hoping for the Government to develop a bit of backbone and return us to normal as opposed to "the new normal" at the earliest possible opportunity before we all go bust and there's nothing left to go back to.

And on a secondary note a new manager and CEO at Rovers before this season becomes yet another dead rubber. (If it isn't already)

We can but dream eh? All the best to everyone.

A happy and healthy New Year to one and all. Our footballing woes, moans and groans are currently put into perspective by this bloody virus. By the time the season ends I hope the majority of us have been vaccinated and get back to some normality even if it means going to Ewood for a good old moan. 😁😁

• Like 3

HNY everyone, and thanks to all behind the scenes for keeping this site running and, indeed, enhancing it.

I've been a bit quiet on here recently for a variety of reasons (let's face it, it's not been much fun this month!), but I still lurk and will contribute further in 2021.

2020 really has been totally shit, to say the least. 2021 is bound to be tough early doors but hopefully, as the vaccinations kick in, we'll start getting our collective foot on the ball, bring some composure to proceedings and as we move into the second half, change formation and go all-out attack to finish the year off in style.

We can but hope...

Good luck all in 2021!

• Like 3