BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn v Doncaster, FA Cup, Sat 9th Jan

1 minute ago, Fraserkirky said:

Our movement off the ball is lazy. That is the biggest problem we have

Absolutely. Said it many times and so have others. All well and good passing it around the edge of the box looking for an opening, but if nobody moves to draw players out of position there won't be any openings.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

To each their own but honestly I just think you or anyone that doesn't see it is talking absolute bollocks. 

Been a bit poor second half mind.

Fair enough.

In Dolan I see a talented (albeit physically limited - he's small and is never going to be anything more than 'quick') player who needs to seriously refine his game before he's ready to start for the first team.

That said I'd have him in ahead of Gallagher as a RAM any day of the week. 

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Honestly Mowbray’s body language is embarrassing. Man without a care in the world.

It's shameful.  Any other manager would be on their feet barking instructions.  It's the same for every game though, not just cause it's the cup.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Absolutely. Said it many times and so have others. All well and good passing it around the edge of the box looking for an opening, but if nobody moves to draw players out of position there won't be any openings.

Always been the same under Mowbray. Little movement and nobody getting in the box until its too late. He's a very dull coach. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mustard said:

I think you're talking bobbins but there's been a good few folk who have been willing BB to do poorly so posts like this aren't surprising.  He's not been good since his return from injury but he's done more than Dolan this second half.

I ageee BB has had a better season but as often as not when the ball comes to him, he does not control it. 

It feels like, since his return, he has had to start to learn to play again.

That shot and total lack of composure epitomises his current form and my confidence in his ability to show consistency from minute to minute, never mind game to game.