BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke (h) Saturday 16th Jan

2 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

We probably spent more on Downing Trybull Pears Douglas and we need none of them....Mowbray is a knob and taking our club down if this type of shit carries on.

In a good mood this afternoon then! Trybull costing us something like £2k p/w. Pears on low wages too and came at a fairly small fee. Douglas loan I don't know. Can definitely safely say that those three don't equate to £4m from the budget however.

Edited by JoeH

8 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

I will be if we win Joe.  Just want the best for my club and I just don't think good old Tony does.

Tony doesn't want us to succeed? Come off it. Can't even begin to entertain a debate on that.

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

But that he doesn't want us to win games? Doesn't make sense. Lack of ability is one thing, actively trying to sabotage us a very different situation. 

I believe mid table championship is just fine with him.  He shows no passion , never speaks of going up and his actions show me he doesn't want to go up.

It's a little more subtle than sabotage

Edited by Sparks Rover

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

I believe mid table championship is just fine with him.  He shows no passion , never speaks of going up and his actions show me he doesn't want to go up.

tony`s  got no intention of even trying to get promoted,look at the players he`s assembled,most of them are shrinking violets who`d run away in a pub fight,having a crack at promotion means getting hungrier players which means more work on the management side and training ground,he`s happy keeping us in the division

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

A promotion to the PL on his CV would be worth millions to him in future contracts. Of course he would want to be promoted. 

Does he have the ability to do so is where the question marks are 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WacoRover said:

Tony doesn’t care... owners don’t care... board doesn’t care... players don’t care. Etc.

If I believed like most of you, I’d walk away from the club, and never look back. Just go be a Liverpool or ManU fan. 

Who scored our winner in the full members cup? Don't google it.....

And who was our only representative at the 82 World Cup....

Edited by Sparks Rover

11 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

A promotion to the PL on his CV would be worth millions to him in future contracts. Of course he would want to be promoted. 

Does he have the ability to do so is where the question marks are 

Tony get promoted he will be out within 6 months with no extra wages,  Bilaji will appoint AKON as manager with Snoop as assistant.   Most of the playing staff will be gone...

Turkeys do not vote for Christmas 

6 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i doubt tony is to bothered about money,he`ll be financially secure no doubt,like iv`e said,he does`nt want to put the extra work in to get us promoted,in fact no one at the club does imo,most of the players,backroom staff and everyone else behind the scenes are far to content with picking up their wages

You doubt he is bothered about money? That's an interesting claim. He would be in the minority of people so. I don't think he would be financially secure for very long if he was sacked from here. A promotion to the PL would probably triple his salary? At least double it anyway. Then his next contact wherever that would be would be around the same again. It would be worth millions to him. I would reckon it could be worth up to 5 million to him over the rest of his career. 

Again, I'm not sure it's a "lack of work". I'd say he spends a lot of time working. It's more down to ability. Pretty straightforward really. 

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

Tony get promoted he will be out within 6 months with no extra wages,  Bilaji will appoint AKON as manager with Snoop as assistant.   Most of the playing staff will be gone...

Turkeys do not vote for Christmas 

Ha ,but can Akon organise a defence? 

Mowbray would get a pay rise here and he would get better contacts elsewhere for god knows how long. Look at Colye and even Mowbray himself. 1 promotion to the PL can go a long way on a CV. 

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ha ,but can Akon organise a defence? 

Mowbray would get a pay rise here and he would get better contacts elsewhere for god knows how long. Look at Colye and even Mowbray himself. 1 promotion to the PL can go a long way on a CV. 

If Mowbray could organise a defence then your argument would have a relevence...but he cant so we aint going up

4 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

If Mowbray could organise a defence then your argument would have a relevence...but he cant so we aint going up

I have literally no idea what you are on about. Do you? Sparks said he doesn't want to get promoted, I pointed out why it would be beneficial to him. What does does that have to do with him organising a defence? Ya know what, don't even bother answering,cos I'm pretty sure it won't make sense.