BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke (h) Saturday 16th Jan

4 minutes ago, DE. said:

I think we all know deep down it's already over. We haven't performed well for months now. This isn't a team with a hope in hell of reaching the playoffs.

Historically under Mowbray we go on a decent run following a set of poor results. Winless in 5-6, win 2-4, repeat. Something feels different this time. I can’t see us winning 3-4 on the spin again under him. Heck I can’t see us winning one right now to be honest. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

• Backroom
Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

If he hasn't already lost the dressing room, he will have if this gets any worse.

We've had one shot in 60 minutes so far and one disallowed goal. Stoke have had 12 shots. If Mowbray hasn't lost the dressing room then at the very least he's lost the ability to motivate the players to perform to anywhere close to an acceptable standard - and recently that even goes for most of the games we've won.  

• Like 2

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Historically under Mowbray we go on a decent run following a run of poor results. Winless in 5-6, win 2-4, repeat. Something feels different this time. I just can’t see us winning 3-4 on the spin under him. Heck I can’t see winning one right now to be honest. 

I'd agree, it feels different this time. Even after beating Birmingham at the start of the month we've gone right back to playing like total shit. Normally that result would have spurred on a few decent performances and results. 

Edited by DE.
  • Like 1