BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke (h) Saturday 16th Jan

25 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Mmm. You would probably have to ya, going off his record. The end of his tenure over Ireland was very grim though and he got very cranky. He was constantly fighting and being narky with reporters. The football was dire as well,but you could make the case he was playing the hand he was dealt and over his tenure, he did deliver a major tournament and we look a long way from that happening again anytime soon. 

If he came back with a pep in his step, definitely,plus if he brought Keano 😉🙂 That would be ideal. He would certainly stamp out any holiday camp mentality. A tough task master is Martin. 

N Ireland always played decent football, so too the Irish club side O'Neill managed.

But disappointed with Stoke's play considering.

27 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

5-4

I had just convinced myself that this match would never be worth a tenner and decided not to bother. But on the other hand there is always the nagging doubt that I might miss out if something unusually exciting happens. 

It's the hope that kills you. I'll probably watch after all.

I'm with you, 5 -4 Rovers win.

• Like 2

Well I’m actually shocked I’ve paid to watch this proving my devotion to rovers goes far deeper than I thought. Like heroin I know this is bad for my mental health and it’s a waste of money but addiction is a hard habit to break. So like the drugged up homeless man I used my last tenner til I get paid to suffer for the quick buzz of a team sheet and false expectations to watch.  

0-2 to Stoke 

COYB 😔

• Like 4

i expect a record number of square passes,stoke sitting really deep then in their only attack they get in behind the massive amount of space that exists between our midfield  and defence,0-1,in the second half they get a free kick which they whizz into our box,lenihan goes missing and their centre forward has an easy header,we then give up and spend the last twenty minutes looking totally clueless,tony is sat down with his comfy coat on wondering why they hav`nt waved the flag with his face on it for a while

on the other hand,we might just have on of those games that get everything wondering about the play offs again!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

How are people posting teams without Travis? He’s been our most important player since Tony (finally) started playing him regularly - when he’s fit, he plays.

I’d like to see a Davenport-Travis midfield today, I think they’d complement each other well.

We need somebody in central midfield that can get up with the striker/strikers from time to time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

How are people posting teams without Travis? He’s been our most important player since Tony (finally) started playing him regularly - when he’s fit, he plays.

I’d like to see a Davenport-Travis midfield today, I think they’d complement each other well.

Davenport is bang average from what I've seen.   He should play ahead of Norwich's bang average player though.....Johnson is a 1 in 5 player and Travis isn't fit by the looks of it. Joe is more of an attacker really with no thought for defending.  We need a quality, permanent midfield general in our team to partner a fit Travis and let Joe off the leash....can't think where we might have got one from though...🙄....