BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Hearing next year to save costs Rovers are closing the club shop and selling shirts in the form of NFTs 😂

Im sure it'll end badly, but didn't Crawley do this and sell £3m worth? Not that I endorse NFTs in any form

43 minutes ago, Iceman said:

$100 US Dollars for 1 shirt, excluding import taxes to South Africa lol 

Anybody selling previous seasons shirts? 😔

www.soccerlord.se 

you’re welcome. 

9 hours ago, alex l said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62256634

For those who criticised the club for 'only' getting an initial batch of shirts to sell, this is an interesting read. Supply chain issues mean some prem clubs still aren't selling kits, including fellow Macron team crystal palace 

These supply chain problems have been for nearly 2 years now and Rovers can only do what they can. I know from my own workplace and company that we are struggling massive to get stock from the far east. 

Last month, Rovers announced Totally Wicked as their principal sponsor on a one-year contract after the agreement with Recoverite Compression ended in January.

Waggott said: “Given that the club had made the decision not to accept sponsorship from gambling or alcohol companies this represented a good deal.”

Incredible, just incredible. You couldn’t make it up. What a t*t.

Edited by martonrover
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, martonrover said:

Last month, Rovers announced Totally Wicked as their principal sponsor on a one-year contract after the agreement with Recoverite Compression ended in January.

Waggott said: “Given that the club had made the decision not to accept sponsorship from gambling or alcohol companies this represented a good deal.”

Incredible, just incredible. You couldn’t make it up. What a t*t.

I agree on the no gambling companies for sponsorship.  Fucking hate it.  In fact it should be banned full stop from pitchside advertising etc..  They also look terrible on the shirt.  A big dirty 888 for example.

You never see beer companies sponsor now however.  Always thought McEwans Lager looked fantastic as a sponsor.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nuttall is lost said:

I agree on the no gambling companies for sponsorship.  Fucking hate it.  In fact it should be banned full stop from pitchside advertising etc..  They also look terrible on the shirt.  A big dirty 888 for example.

You never see beer companies sponsor now however.  Always thought McEwans Lager looked fantastic as a sponsor.

I absolutely agree with the principle of no gambling or alcohol companies, but how can Waggott / the club not see that endorsing a company whose products are nicotine based is in the same bracket?

The way Waggott sounds so pious about it makes it even worse.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is delightful.

Bolton Wanderers shirt celebrating 100 years since their first FA Cup victory. The 1923 FA Cup Final, or as its more commonly known, The White Horse Final.

Having Macron as our supplier in our 150th Anniversary season will hopefully yield a similar anniversary shirt/kit.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2022/october/wanderers-unveil-centenary-fa-cup-final-shirt/

bwfc.jpg

Edited by rog of the rovers
  • Like 3