BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Greetings from Swansea

Good morning from Swansea.

Just thought I would pop in ahead of tomorrow's game and share with you some of our matchday build up (hope that is OK)

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2829

Our build ups tend to cover interviews, previous meetings, highlights, referee info and a whole host of information that you can't do without (well, you can do without it but we would rather you didn't)

Been interested to see your comments on your pitch - given the field we played on just before Christmas at the Liberty, it will probably be like carpet to us.

See you tomorrow 😃

• Like 5

As you can see by the lack of reactions, no-one particularly cares much at the moment although if you post on the match thread you will get more of a response.

We are an average side with an average manager in an average league positions having another average season which, again, feels over with by the end of January.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, swansnews said:

Just thought I would pop in ahead of tomorrow's game and share with you some of our matchday build up (hope that is OK)

Our build ups tend to cover interviews, previous meetings, highlights, referee info and a whole host of information that you can't do without (well, you can do without it but we would rather you didn't)

Been interested to see your comments on your pitch - given the field we played on just before Christmas at the Liberty, it will probably be like carpet to us.

See you tomorrow 😃

I think our pitch will really hinder you tomorrow as it's in such poor condition, a lot worse than yours was before you replaced it. On this occasion it might help us as I can't see you playing your slick passing game on such a poor surface so it could really come down to who copes best with it.

Personally I can't see anything but a win for you as our confused, befuddled manager will be in a real quandary over tactics and selection but we are used to that now.

5 minutes ago, Riverside under the drip said:

In terms of the pitch, Rothwell injured his groin when the turf gave way. Enough said.

As for my second home (8 years knocking around Brynmill and Uplands), I'd personally prefer you not to go up. This is for the purely selfish reason of wanting to go to the away game next year!

Swansea is a ground I have never been to (recently it always seems to be a midweek game so I couldn't go, through work commitments, that doesn't apply now.) so I am looking forward to going there next season. On tomorrows game, I don't think our pitch will hinder you as much as our manager will hinder us.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

If you come at us from the off, you’ll be out of sight by half time. Can’t see anything other than a comfortable Swansea win.

Having said that, it wouldn’t be untypical for us to get a paper over the cracks kind of result as we are at the point where even some of his most staunch defenders are asking questions of the manager.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, rigger said:

Swansea is a ground I have never been to (recently it always seems to be a midweek game so I couldn't go, through work commitments, that doesn't apply now.) so I am looking forward to going there next season. On tomorrows game, I don't think our pitch will hinder you as much as our manager will hinder us.

May I recommend the roads through mid-Wales rather than the motorways if it's an evening game? Glorious, Top Gear road test-style drive over the tops of the Beacons and the Neath Valley.

11 hours ago, swansnews said:

See you tomorrow 😃

don`t worry about us mate,we keep possesion but don`t do anything with it,all you lot need to do is wait half an hour and one of our lot will do something daft and gift you a goal,the pitch by the way is terrible though stoke managed to do ok on it,for some reason our 1st team is apparently training on it,though we have indoor facilities at brockhall(our training ground),no one seems to know why they ar`nt be used??!!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, swansnews said:

See you tomorrow 😃

Last 4 Ewood Park.jpg

Well, there's been a few goals in this fixture of late so here's hoping for another 4-2 to Rovers! 

Thanks for the preview. Good read. 

1 hour ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Last 4 Ewood Park.jpg

Well, there's been a few goals in this fixture of late so here's hoping for another 4-2 to Rovers! 

Thanks for the preview. Good read. 

We also seem to like a red card!

Remember that match in 2011 (the 4-2) - there was some serious anger from your stands that day against Steve Kean and Yakubu scored 4.

• Like 1