BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

End Of Season Beers

Any one planning on staying in a B&B and fancy going halves?

The typical price you could be looking at Jordan is about £30 for a room with twin beds and 25 quid for a room with a double bed.... depends how keen you are mate to save yourself a fiver!

I know Yorkshiremen traditionally like to keep a tight reign on their spending and know the value of a bit of brass, but sharing a bed with another fella, well that's a different matter...... tongue.gif

If the lovely Hannah wanted to share a room, who could resist though?

I could make up a really elaborate excuse to why I can't come but to be honest you all scare me!!!

That brings me to the reason why I'll probably have to give the Blues Bar bash a miss - I'd scare everyone there.

Plus my old mate Mr Sidders might be in attendance....

!

If the lovely Hannah wanted to share a room, who could resist though?

lovely???someones been telling you porkies matey tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I rest my case! If Abbey is going I certainly won't!

sad.gif GUTTED sad.gif

Heck Abbey, your going to have to do some smooth talking now.

Couple of Questions:-

1. Never having been to the last game of the season before I was wondering if you needed to buy tickets to get into the blues bar as it will probably be busier than normal.

2. Every time I have been to a game, I head straight into the blues bar after the match so I would expect many of you would have been in there at the same time. How will I know who to say Hi too? I thought I could spot one of the badges but I am quite blind and would probably miss them. Also, you get a picture in your head of what everone will look like and when you see them it will be totally different (I do however think that Phillipl will look exactly like his Aviator)

Cocker

The Blues usually gets quiet an hour after the final whistle, so I cant see any problem getting in.

More than likely we will arrange a meet up in some corner area. There are bound to be someone wearing the brfcs.com badge. or maybe we can get Paul to walk around with a sign on a stick.

withstupid.gif change wording to Im with BRFCS.com

Cocker

The Blues usually gets quiet an hour after the final whistle, so I cant see any problem getting in.

More than likely we will arrange a meet up in some corner area. There are bound to be someone wearing the brfcs.com badge. or maybe we can get Paul to walk around with a sign on a stick.

Well, if I cant find you lot you will see me. I'll be with the Mrs wondering round looking like a billy no mates. If you see us then give us a shout - the first one to do wins a pint. If it helps, I'll be the one in the Blackburn Rovers shirt biggrin.gif

Cocker

Well, if I cant find you lot you will see me. I'll be with the Mrs wondering round looking like a billy no mates. If you see us then give us a shout - the first one to do wins a pint. If it helps, I'll be the one in the Blackburn Rovers shirt biggrin.gif

No way, the last time I went walking round a pub asking women if they were with someone, I got into a bit of trouble.

Cocker

No way, the last time I went walking round a pub asking women if they were with someone, I got into a bit of trouble.

Yeah, I can imagine:-

Alan75: Say, are you that woman off the telly?

Woman: Really, what program?

Alan75: Coranation Street. The one from the hair dressers

Woman: WOW, you think that I look like Candise. THANKS

Alan75: No, Gails Mum - Audrey

Woman: says nothing but gives Alan a good kicking biggrin.gif

Edited by Cocker

Back to reality for a minute -

Enter blues bar and look to the left (once you've already bought your beer naturally).

I can more or less guarantee we will be up there on the raised floor bit by the pool table.

If you're not able to see the site badges, have a look for the St Georges Cross with BRFCS.COM across the middle. I think it belongs to SteB, Revidge or ......... infact, ignore that, i've got no idea who it belongs to - just remember it being put away last time by one of those 2 or Paul.

If you cant see that, you need some serious jam jars. It's about 10ft x 10ft.

Enter blues bar and look to the left (once you've already bought your beer naturally).

I can more or less guarantee we will be up there on the raised floor bit by the pool table.

If you're not able to see the site badges, have a look for the St Georges Cross with BRFCS.COM across the middle. I think it belongs to SteB, Revidge or ......... infact, ignore that, i've got no idea who it belongs to - just remember it being put away last time by one of those 2 or Paul.

Nice one, even I should be able to find you then.

Got the boat and hotel sorted today, tickets ordered last night. So the only thing left to get in are the beers at the bar and as I remember it, you can get some cracking juggs (no puns please) from the blues bar......hhmmmmmmmm beer

If you're not able to see the site badges, have a look for the St Georges Cross with BRFCS.COM across the middle. I think it belongs to SteB, Revidge or .........  infact, ignore that, i've got no idea who it belongs to - just remember it being put away last time by one of those 2 or Paul.

It actually belongs to the site, but I'm it's current guardian. Last time the duty manager got a little arsey about it, probably 'cos I was a tad drunk and didn't ask him huh.gif . He eventually agreed though.

A pic of it is at http://brfcs.fotopic.net/p1392184.html

or even look for blueboy...cause northern will be in tow!!

ROVERS FOREVER