BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

End Of Season Beers

When it comes to girls... I'm not picky at all..

*lowers head in shame*

What are the Northern lasses like? lol

They are a bit like threads on an internet messageboard.

Loads can be started, but many are crap and the quality ones are hard to come by.

When it comes to girls... I'm not picky at all..

*lowers head in shame*

They are a bit like threads on an internet messageboard.

Loads can be started, but many are crap and the quality ones are hard to come by.

and some are just created when someone is 'wondering' about something biggrin.gif

Bloody ell Hannah. Where you been? Surely you haven`t been asleep on the local loco all this time!?!

Don't do trains anymore, at least I dont fall asleep in the car!

Been busy buying an appartment, working very very hard to get promotion and drinking lots! No time to come on here anymore.

I may be tempted to pop in to see you all but we will see.

Pasty and buck-toothed. Plus they cackle insanely and eat black pudding.

Just joshing. I actually met some stunners when i was back-packing in the north-west. Unfortunately i didn't pick-up hence the above sentiment biggrin.gif

Dont know what the younger element are like these days.

But I found a cracker 30 plus years ago.

She had been well educated, knowing that men go out for a drink everynight, that they go to football every weekend, that they expect their dinner on the table when they come home and that there is a clean shirt ready at all times.

And she was, is a Rovers supporter.

Oh she's not bad looking either. biggrin.gif

Edited by Alan75

She had been well educated, knowing that men go out for a drink everynight, that they go to football every weekend, that they expect their dinner on the table when they come home and that there is a clean shirt ready at all times.

She doesn't read the board does she Alan wink.gif

Is it easy for a single 17 year-old guy to pull in Blackburn?

If you go down to the Wheatsheaf I'm sure you'll be made most welcome.. ohmy.gif

Blue Phil,

It's the Stage Door (or should that be Back Door) now.

Not that I go there or have even entertained going there or anything...

Is it easy for a single 17 year-old guy to pull in Blackburn?

If you go down to the Wheatsheaf I'm sure you'll be made most welcome.. ohmy.gif

Don't build his hopes up too much Phil.

Plenty of nice lads drink in that pub - the competition's quite fierce these days, so he might not be able to pull immediately....

You don't want to raise RoverDrake's expectations - he might find that the pub is just a pain in the backside for him.... wink.gif

I gather that the Stage Door, formerly known as the Wheatsheaf, and situated appropriately enough in Mincing Lane - near Blackburn train station - attracts a growing clientele these days.

I've never been in there myself.....honest !

I'm confident enough in my sexuality and supping palate to declare the mild isn't what it was in there...still <the Wheatsheaf> really as they haven't chiselled off the carving over the door... a fundamental part of the Barbary Coast experience (or is that unacceptable from a PC point of view nowadays?)

Years ago the Barbary Coast was a tremendous night out where every one knew each other - at least by sight - and the drink was suppable .

Nowadays I never visit as the Bitter in virtually all the pubs is undrinkable ; anyone risking the mild has my deepest sympathy. Bottles of pi££ and fizzy lager are all they're intersted in shifting .

I'll stick to my club !