BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sacked!

Not quite sacked but something near to it.

Big mistake by Burnley. With Little expected to leave and other 'stars' being linked away, things may yet be on the downwards spiral for them lot.

May I recommend Howard Wilkinson to them.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to laugh as this is probably the worst thing they could have done. For all Mr Termite's insane ramblings, I think he was the only one propping them up. Whoever takes over from him will have a herculean job to keep them in the near wilderness. Who can they attract? What will be the incentive? A paper thin squad about to lose its better players, a disaffected and shrinking fan base, no cash for new players, an inept board and all of this situated in a town most recently in the headlines for urban strife and racist councillors.

It seems to be that Agent Kilby has earned his corn yet again. I trust the Ewood board are recommending him for another medal for his outstanding covert work in undermining everything at t'Turd.

With no Little, Blake or Alan Moore, I can't see them surviving for long now. Young Chaplow (their only real saleable asset) continues to draw admirers and even a modest bid from a Premier League club should be enough to guarantee his departure.

Anyway, for a look at what the dingle swarms are saying follow this link.

Delusional Dingles

Edited by Cheeky Sidders

Two long-shots:

1. George Graham

2. Alan Shearer

HA HA HA HA HA HA smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Poor sad deluded Dingles.

That was the one that made me laugh most.

I got a text from a dingle I know earlier this evening and the poor deluded sap is convinced that Big Ron is the man in the frame. He declared that "Kilby has pounced" now that he is available. My reponse was that he'd it right in with Burnley's BNP supporting public. As yet, no reponse.

As you can imagine I’m going to get some mileage out of this one biggrin.gif

Interesting talking to one hill troll today, he said he had it on good authority that Kilby had secured the services of George Graham and promised him a 10million transfer kitty laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh how I laughed.

The rats are deserting the sinking ship biggrin.gif

Poor Burnley....shot themselves in the foot again.

Not only have they gotten rid of their best manager in years, but they`ve also gotten rid of the guy who bought the most pies at half-time!

rolleyes.gifblink.gifrolleyes.gif

In all honesty I feel slightly sorry for Ternent. He’s done a terrific job over the years that he has been at Burnley. He kept them in the Second Division, lead them to promotion to the First Divison.

Having to manage with a squad of so little amount of players for a season he has done remarkably well, getting the odd loan signing here and there, also with the lack of funds to improve his squad.

I wouldn’t bet against him becoming a manager in the Premiership soon.

I don`t think Kilby will find a manager as good as him to cope with the situation at Burnley.

If Andy Todd has fallen out with Souness for good

im sure they would love him back at Burnleh for player/manager!

(Although i hope he makes up with souey)

Burnley 0 - Rovers 2

-Best game ive ever been to for atmosphere.

'Dingle bells, dingle bells...' and the rest after Bentys goal

Kilby said in the media interview that he wasn't renewing Stan's contract despite him being the best Burnley manager for 30 years. One rumour is that Flynn will take over. Another is that if Bates takes over Sheffield Wednesday he wants Ternent to take over.

ohmy.gif

10 million and george graham oh how much my sides are hurting, I have never heard anything as funny since.......... well I aint never heard anything that funny ! laugh.gif

little leaving for reading

turniphead out of a job

no money

no sponsorship

very few supporters aka monkeys

bertie the bee will be the next manager as he is the only idiot that could take over the asylum

alistair campbell ? well yes he would fit the bill completely tinykit.gif

Looked at that de'd dingles site. Have to say I don't ordinarilly mock the afflicted but those player pictures on the web site heading...

I think that is taking self-parody to an unacceptable extreme.

Good idea by the dingles. Much as I dislike to say it, agree that Ternant's not done a bad job. Maybe he was too successful for them?

They aren't goign to get a big name, or any other type of name really. There best bet is to get a young promising manager though that's not going to happen either. It's not the most carear enhancing job ever.

Burnley fans just can't grasp the face that they are not one of the countrys big boys. From ClaretsMad:

'Better to go now, or hang around like Cloughie did at Forest, living on his past achievements whilst all around him the empire crumbled??'

Sorry????

laugh.gif

Burnley fans just can't grasp the face that they are not one of the countrys big boys. From ClaretsMad:

'Better to go now, or hang around like Cloughie did at Forest, living on his past achievements whilst all around him the empire crumbled??'

Sorry????

laugh.gif

biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Priceless!!!!!!

Just read this in the Dingle section of the LET

"But what no-one can deny is the remarkable job he has done in putting the beating heart back into Burnley Football Club.

No longer is Turf Moor the butt of jokes at the opposite end of the M65. And if that doesn't chase those black clouds away ahead of a brand new dawn, then nothing will."

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

WAKEY! WAKEY! SMELL THE COFFEE!

only a Dingle could write that and belive it!

can we make this an official butt of the joke thread,

nice to be back!

Edited by yoda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.