SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brum. Preview & Predictions.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting stats:

Birmingham last in the form table (i.e. 6 last games) with no win, 3 draws and 3 losses. Blackburn closer to the top (third I think) with 4 wins and 2 losses.

Dermot Gallagher will be the ref for the game, we've lost all three matches this season when he's been the ref (Villa,Leicester and Chelsea)

I would like Brett to play despite his underachievements. It's the last game of the season so we need some attacking play and not a closed-up midfield and hoping we can get a goal against the run of play. Also Douglas to be dropped for the same reason.

Brett has been dissapointing this season because he's been turning back and cutting inside.

Which means he's defensive and will add to the 'closed-up midfield'

I expect Emerton to provide more assistance than Jon Douglas or Flitty would... Sure Brett has underachieved but he is the only player who gives any real attacking outlet on the flanks... I mean Douglas leaves Gray controlling the whole left-side sometimes...

Besides, always the chance the 5-1 Wolves Brett might pop-in at Ewood just for the hell of it..

Surely it's time for Souey to experiment a bit and try Gresko in front of Gray and let them swap positions as much as they think fit. It was tried once for half a game and was awful but maybe a second chance may show us the promise of a good combination.

We've only got the double over one team this season (am I right?) and that is Everton.

So come on Rovers and get another.

I missed the 5-1 win over Wolves and the 1-0 win over Man Utd so have only seen 3 home wins this season (for £320!!)

Everyone expects a bore draw. I hope not and forecast a good win for The Rovers

4-2. Cummon U Blues tinykit.gifrover.gifrolleyes.gif

Surely it's time for Souey to experiment a bit and try Gresko in front of Gray and let them swap positions as much as they think fit. It was tried once for half a game and was awful but maybe a second chance may show us the promise of a good combination.

Trust me..

No matter how desperate we want to see it given a chance..

Souey won't do it.. unsure.gif

I was chatting to a Brum fan yesterday who said they were so disinterested last game that even Lily couldn't be arsed.

He also said that The Birmingham fans all laugh at Tiny when he runs.

They reckon his floppy hands are akin to a puppet.

We dont lose when I come to watch and we always score.

huh.gif WHY OH WHY did you not go more often this season, you should hang your head in shame, wacko.gifrolleyes.gif

spank your bum!

I would if it didnt cost me nearly £400 to come and watch sad.gif

Can't understand why you will get so much enjoyment, out of giving someone personal abuse?

All seems a bit sad to me. Shame you can't think of a better way to spend saturday. Like saving your energy for your own side. sad.gif

Well in all fairness, had say Jaskelainen (however you spell it) had made 2 errors to gift you the win in both Derbies i am sure you would be exactly the same. Even though the rivalry is nothing compared to us and the V*lla.

Deny it if you want but personally i think i am right smile.gif

Well in all fairness, had say Jaskelainen (however you spell it) had made 2 errors to gift you the win in both Derbies i am sure you would be exactly the same. Even though the rivalry is nothing compared to us and the V*lla.

Deny it if you want but personally i think i am right smile.gif

I certainly wouldn't do exactly the same, speak for yourself. I never have, and never will, set off to a game with the sole intention of giving abuse to an opposition player.

I'd rather support rovers with any energy I had. Still, whatever amuses you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.