Johannsonn PEN 33

Enckleman PEN 65

Andresen PEN 89

Enckleman

Neill Short Johannsonn Gray

Emerton Tugay Flitcroft Gresko

Cole Stead

Subs..Yelldell, Douglas, Andresen, Babbel, Gallagher

Not sure about the prediciton...but that team is perfect, I wouldn't change a single bit.

In the same way that I thought Spurs would win their last home game to give their fans something to cheer about after a miserable season I think we'll do the same.

Rovers 2 Brum 1.

Oh, and for what it's worth I'd play the same team as Blackpool Rover has suggested but I can't see Souness agreeing.

hope we can win this game, it going to be difficult, but after seeing that American Berg get beheaded slightly less bothered about football this weekend, still once the game starts I'll be up for it

I'll go for a draw 1-1 Cole and Forsell

£3m in prize money at stake in this game.

The Rovers cannot do better than 13th after Southampton collected a point last night but with Pompey and Spurs having easy games on Saturday (Boro home and Wolves away), we can expect to slip one or two places if we fail to win and throw away £1m.

Brum could slip two places if they lose but gain two places if they win so the game is worth £2m to them.

With all that cash at stake, it will be a true mark of managerial ability to see if either or both managers can motivate their players to provide sufficient commitment to avoid the sad end of season, nothing to play for, sort of match I expect it will be.

After Newcastle failing to win at Southampton, the game at Anfield will not be the £10m shoot out that Chelsea v Liverpool was last season end (in fact £200m for Chelsea as Abramovich might not have invested had they not come fourth).

The biggest money game this Saturday is Charlton v Southampton with both sides having four places at stake or £2m each.

"Deadwood Park"  laugh.gif  Brilliant! Not only incredibly funny but original as well.

Irony Bob??

Yes. First time I heard that though was from a Dingle a few years ago just before we beat them 5-0. I laughed then as well. Just goes to show that all football fans pick up on something that's incredibly clever and funny all at the same time.

Remind me please someone - Is Dunn definitely out of this game? If so why?

"Deadwood Park"  laugh.gif  Brilliant! Not only incredibly funny but original as well.

Irony Bob??

Yes. First time I heard that though was from a Dingle a few years ago just before we beat them 5-0. I laughed then as well. Just goes to show that all football fans pick up on something that's incredibly clever and funny all at the same time.

Remind me please someone - Is Dunn definitely out of this game? If so why?

The dreaded hamstring me thinks however, I have a suspition that hes just worried of being hit by a pie.

The dreaded hamstring me thinks however, I have a suspition that hes just worried of being hit by a pie.

I somehow doubt the pie thing - he's never been scared of them before. It sounds like some sort of Homer Simpson dream - for Dunny to be showered by Pies. "Ow!! that hurt - Mmmmm Pie - Ow!! that hurt - Mmmmm Pie" etc for 90 minutes. I could do without that.

(A bit like that Homers lobster / Duff skit that someone did on here once - very funny - something like "Boo Hoo - we've lost Duff - Hurrah! - £17m - Boo Hoo..." etc)

I somehow doubt the pie thing - he's never been scared of them before. It sounds like some sort of Homer Simpson dream - for Dunny to be showered by Pies. "Ow!! that hurt - Mmmmm Pie - Ow!! that hurt - Mmmmm Pie" etc for 90 minutes. I could do without that.

(A bit like that Homers lobster / Duff skit that someone did on here once - very funny - something like "Boo Hoo - we've lost Duff - Hurrah! - £17m - Boo Hoo..." etc)

Mr Flemming you git!! I have a bad hangover and it hurts when I laugh

Blackburn                    4 - 4            Birmingham

Gray PEN 23                                    Martin Taylor  24,34,60,93

Johannsonn PEN 33

Enckleman PEN 65

Andresen PEN 89

Enckleman

Neill          Short      Johannsonn        Gray

Emerton      Tugay        Flitcroft        Gresko

Cole              Stead       

Subs..Yelldell, Douglas, Andresen, Babbel, Gallagher

Not sure about the prediciton...but that team is perfect, I wouldn't change a single bit.

Totally agree Le Chuck.

Prediction 2-1 Rovers. I bet we get a pen; I reckon the refs at their referee's meeting realise the blatant (alleged) favouritsim against Rovers (though we don't need any help loosing home games) and in an attempt to counter this give us a couple of pens. The first will be missed by Cole, who'll score the goal of the season five minutes later, Brum will get an equaliser, Taylor from a corner) but then Flitty crashes home the second penalty to give us the win.

£3m in prize money at stake in this game.

The Rovers cannot do better than 13th after Southampton collected a point last night but with Pompey and Spurs having easy games on Saturday (Boro home and Wolves away), we can expect to slip one or two places if we fail to win and throw away £1m.

Brum could slip two places if they lose but gain two places if they win so the game is worth £2m to them.

With all that cash at stake, it will be a true mark of managerial ability to see if either or both managers can motivate their players to provide sufficient commitment to avoid the sad end of season, nothing to play for, sort of match I expect it will be.

After Newcastle failing to win at Southampton, the game at Anfield will not be the £10m shoot out that Chelsea v Liverpool was last season end (in fact £200m for Chelsea as Abramovich might not have invested had they not come fourth).

The biggest money game this Saturday is Charlton v Southampton with both sides having four places at stake or £2m each.

According to the BBC:

Highest achievable: 13th (Merit payment £4,360,000)

Lowest could finish: 15th (£3,270,000)

Come on Rovers

We have to win this one to end the season well. If we win can we move up the table at all? This is also important, because we will have a more respectable league position and get more money, which can be used to strengthen the squad with. 3-1 to Rovers

Edited by RoyRover

yuo know, I'm eally hoping for an all-out goal scoring thriller like the 2nd half away to fulham. I expect we'll end up with some much more sedated and mundane, with a 1-1 draw (Forsell & Stead).

But I'll predict based on the hope of goals goals goals:

Rovers 5 - Brum 4

Stead 2 Forsell 3

Cole (Tugay o.g. - found his invisible friend again)

Nissa

Matt Derbyshire

and when the Rovers win, Souey WILL dance a juig at the center circle to Lady Luck

Rovers 2 - 1 Brum (Morisson, Cole, Airy Kewell(pen))

Probably concede an early goal in keeping with tradition this season and go in trailing 1-0 at half time.

In the second half Emerton beats three players in quick succession down the right flank before playing a beautiful cross into the box for Cole to power an unstoppable headed equalizer.

In injury time, Rovers are awarded a controversial penalty as an inflatable kangaroo goes down in the box. Bambi is sent off for stamping on him. Our regular penalty taker, whoever that is - possibly the inflatable kangaroo, converts the spot-kick and everyone troops off happily to the Blues Bar... ...to meet up with us Riversiders who are already on our third pint.

In the second half Emerton beats three players in quick succession down the right flank before playing a beautiful cross into the box for Cole to power an unstoppable headed equalizer.

Now we are getting far fetched - Emerton beats 3 players /Cole a Header!!

Been drinking again Nuclear?? rolleyes.gif

See the Brummies think they are something again - we'll see . St Andrews isn't that where they still use 'clubs' (eek!) UG! UG!

Going against all my instinct and judgement of watching Rovers over the years and the crap season we have had and last weeks miserly efforts, and predicting a handsome win for the ROVERS.

Finish off how we started - 5-1 Rovers with a penalty to boot (and miss blink.gif )

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Observing only the basics fostered on the village green, Blackburn win the match 1 goal to nil. Firstly, a competent individual to prevent the ball entering the goal at the home end,Enkleman, saving several seemingly net-bound efforts from the midlanders.Then, as they grew weary at the site of the big Finn, the men from St Andrews forgot to mark Rovers Asset No.2, Jonny Stead who promptly ran through a static defence to slot the ball under the helpless keeper to win the match for the likeable Ewood aces.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.