BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tickets Are Here

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rover.gif i need england v swiss so the only tickets im willing to swap,are the france v croatia,which to me are worthless,just hope i bump into a frenchman in lisbon that has the england game tickets. tinykit.gif

rover.gif i need england v swiss so the only tickets im willing to swap,are the france v croatia,which to me are worthless,just hope i bump into a frenchman in lisbon that has the england game tickets. tinykit.gif

Waggy,

Swap you 4 for Sweden V Bulgaria for your 2 England V France biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Now I'll be worrying everyday 'til mine arrive!!

rover.gif england v france

england v croatia

germany v holland

holland v czech

italy v sweden

croatia v france

You'll be coming to Guimaraes,then?

I live here.

I'm notgoing to any game... tickets too expensive.

It would be great to meet another rovers supporter...

Already checked it out. You'll only go to Porto... sad.gif

Edited by Oklahoma

Hope you'll take a big England flag with BRFC written on it. Make a nice change from seeing the flags with names of lowere league/non-league london clubs all the time.

The Captain is more than welcome to take the BRFCS.COM BRFC Cross of St. George if he wants.

GET IN!!!!!!

Just picked up tickets, I thought I had Latvia V Czech Republic but I have actually got Germany V Holland. So the two random games I picked were England V France and Germany V Holland

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

rover.gif do not were your rovers shirts you are going to support england,and the amount of trouble that it causes is not worth it,saying that i saw a lad in japan with a rovers shirt on before the nigeria game,never seen him before or seen him since. tinykit.gif

Ok ... this is real.

Just been on uefa.com and bought 4 tickets for quarter final, cat. 1, on 25th June, at Euro135 each.

Tickets available for 1 semi as well.

Be quick.

Again ... I'm serious. That's 5 games I've got! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.