BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tickets Are Here

rover.gif tickets for all sorts of games are available,i am just intrested in the england v swiss game,are we going to have a meet before the france game,i aim to be in lisbon about 2pm,as i will be travelling from casicais,and i have that nutter JUNIOR with me. tinykit.gif

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can get you return tickets to Faro in portugal.

Outbound:

EasyJet flight number 2021.

Depart London Luton @ 18.00 hours Sat. June 12th

Arrive Faro 20.55 hours

Return:

EasyJet flight number 2022

Depart Faro @ 21.35 hours Sat. June 26th

Arrive London Luton 00.20 hours

For £225

you will struggle to get a flight now.

Think it will be the accommodation that you will struggle on more - unless you are willing to pay over the rip-off over the odds excessive amount the hoteliers etc are charging.

Managed to get in a Hotel in Setubal -appx 1/2 hr outside Lisbon £150 for 4 nights with breakfast.

has anyone considered the ferry ? quite cheap and a lot easier than most think !

Also waggy

today at work two lads rang for the england swiss game and were unsuccessful as the tickets were on "hold". The female operator couldnt really explain why or what it really meant but they were told to ring on monday.

So there are still tickets available tinykit.gif

rover.gif 18 more days to go and i cannot wait,flying from liverpool to paris,paris to lisbon under £300 for me and junior.

staying in casicais from the 11th till the 14th,and then on to a lovely place called figueira da foz,from the 14th till the 24th,then the last night in lisbon.

what's everyone else's travelplans tinykit.gif

Just got tickets for a quarter final in Lisbon on 25th but want 2 tickets for England v Croatia on 21st which I understand are still available. Anyone got any ideas how I may get some as I'm not a member of the englandfans club.

Any help would be appreciated.

Has the portuguese member of the forum (the only one I guess sad.gif ), I hope you enjoy your stay in Portugal!!

I must confess that english fans are feared over here.

Just hope I don't get to see any rovers fan causing trouble.

Oklahoma, the England fans will be enticed and will react. I'm afraid there will be some very negative press about England Fans causing trouble. Look back to the World Cup in 2002, the Japanese and Korean authority's made England fans feel welcome and there was no trouble at all. We have already seen the Portugeuse police having practice sessions with "pretend" football hooligans who they put in england shirts, not the best way to make a footy fan feel welcome is it.

We have already seen the Portugeuse police having practice sessions with "pretend" football hooligans who they put in england shirts, not the best way to make a footy fan feel welcome is it.

The Japanese police did the same thing before the World Cup but it didn't have an effect. The Portuguese authorities have been almost falling over themselves to welcome the English fans, even citing the ancient alliance between the two nations. As a major tourist destination they should know how to put on a good show for the fans.

Unfortunately we all know that England has a (well deserved) reputation for aggro and this attracts some hangers on going along just for a fight. Scottish and Welsh thugs are even known to follow England for the buzz. Hopefully there won't be any major incidents and certainly not a repeat of the kind of scenes at Charleroi which were transmitted around the world. That's hardly the kind of thing that lessens the poor reputation that England away fans have...

Edited by FourLaneBlue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.