BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hooligans Yet Again

Agree 14May to what you say, but to me it was just the England fans booing the Croatians for booing our anthem that just overran to their anthem.

Yep ... you're probably right there. Had to read it twice though!! biggrin.gif

• 3 years later...

Brummie thugs...

Apparently Aston Villa fans at the Emirates on Saturday were singing songs about Eduardo's broken leg and throwing coins at the Arsenal fans. Scumbags!

While just over a week ago, up to 100 football hooligans in the Midlands were involved in a brawl in the street before Coventry's match against Leicester. Police believe the violence was pre-arranged and witnesses said that "hordes" of men were throwing bricks at each other in the street.

Coventry brawl

hardly thugs, more idiotic morons. As for the Cov and Leicester fans, well they are quite renowned for having a large hooli following.

Also I dont remember you kicking up "SCOUSE THUGS" when the Liverpool fans attacked Alan Smith's ambulance the other year.

And that cov article's from the 24th February, how far back do you want to drag up stories from?

How about this "LANCASHIRE THUGS" Clicky

Or this

Edited by Flopsy

What does it matter which particular area of the country is to blame? Surely any decent British citizen who cares about being able to go about their lawful business on the streets of this country should be appalled at any and all of these reported incidents. Why waste time and energy arguing amongst ouselves about which area is worse than another area? Simply condemn them all for what they are: drunken, uncivilised louts who if the politicians had any balls at all would be properly dealt with in a way that would not only deter them for ever more, but would send an unambiguous message to all others thinking along these lines.

for those curious... this was teh song reportedly such by the villans:

What's that sticking out of his sock,

Is it his ankle, is it his ankle

Eduardo Wwooooo

He had some silky skills,

Now he walks like heather mills wwooooo wwooooo

he used to run down the left

he used to run down the right

That boy Eduardo will run in circles for life

What does it matter which particular area of the country is to blame? Surely any decent British citizen who cares about being able to go about their lawful business on the streets of this country should be appalled at any and all of these reported incidents. Why waste time and energy arguing amongst ouselves about which area is worse than another area? Simply condemn them all for what they are: drunken, uncivilised louts who if the politicians had any balls at all would be properly dealt with in a way that would not only deter them for ever more, but would send an unambiguous message to all others thinking along these lines.

From the BBC report

"I saw a load of men, probably in their 50s, on phones and it was obvious they were planning something, then it all kicked off."

Hooliganism has aged it appears, the thugs from the 80's and early 90's have grown old, not up. I'd love to know what the average age of people arrested for football related violence is, im guessing its late 30's.

From what I've seen from going to the football, is that the young chavs are usually all mouth and no trousers, its the older ones (30+) that are the hardcases.

Im saying that Coventry Residents need all the help they can get. I mean have you ever been to the place? It makes Burnley look almost civilised

Exactly, although the place is getting a bit of a face lift.

Coventry like to think of themselves has having some success so that's why they plow a lot of effort into their football thugs.

THeres something vaguely amusing about the thought of a bunch of 50 year olds pileing into each other...

Yes, all taking gulps of their Nitrolingual sprays to keep the arteries open and stopping fo rthe occasional wee 'cos their prostates are playing up....!!

(Written by one-who-knows............) :wacko:

Apparently Aston Villa fans at the Emirates on Saturday were singing songs about Eduardo's broken leg and throwing coins at the Arsenal fans. Scumbags!

These could be some of the same Arsenal fans that have previously sung about gassing jews when playing Tottenham wouldn't it. It's not right but the reaction of Arsenal fans on the radio and on the Internet to the chants on Saturday was so hypocritical that Wenger would have been proud.

Is singing about a guy breaking his leg worse than singing about a certain high profile former Real madrid footballers' wife partaking in sodomy, cos that has been heard sung at Ewood in the past.

Chants like that are not nice and ideally shouldn't happen but it's not really worth one of your infamous rants.

The Munich and Hillsboro drivel that you still hear sung by certain clubs are much worse.

Exactly, although the place is getting a bit of a face lift.

Coventry like to think of themselves has having some success so that's why they plow a lot of effort into their football thugs.

Some parts of the City are really quite nice. We once had a very good Indian meal in Tile Hill.

for those curious... this was teh song reportedly such by the villans:

What's that sticking out of his sock,

Is it his ankle, is it his ankle

Eduardo Wwooooo

He had some silky skills,

Now he walks like heather mills wwooooo wwooooo

he used to run down the left

he used to run down the right

That boy Eduardo will run in circles for life

I shouldn`t laugh but...... :unsure:

Makes me laugh that some people are calling Coventry a shithole when we come from Blackburn! Blackburn's absolutely rank and not much better than Burnley...

Ouch..!! :unsure:

will i be going to hell, for laughing at that...?

Some parts of the City are really quite nice. We once had a very good Indian meal in Tile Hill.

I live on the outskirts of Tile Hill - What I would like to think of as Tile Hill Village! Was it Rupali that you went to? THat place has won loads of awards - and yes it is really nice!

Coventry isn't the best but I would certainly defend it over the ###### area of Brum you live in Floppy. They are doing a lot of regeneration and it isnt a bad place to live.

As for the thugs - we go and watch Coventry every now and then and they do have some loonatics! What i dont understand about that article AESF about the violence is why pick Earlsdon high street - it is a lovely little part of Coventry which has a high demand for property, nice little families etc etc. I know it is close(ish) to the train centre but there are closer pubs that are rough and much more suitable!

AESF what about finding the article when the fighting between Coventry fans and was it Burnely fans led to a steward dying???

AESF what about finding the article when the fighting between Coventry fans and was it Burnely fans led to a steward dying???

Hannah, I'd do anything for you sweetheart... ;)

So below is an article relating to the Coventry match where a steward who was assisting with crowd control during violent clashes, collapsed outside the ground and sadly died in hospital from a heart attack.

The match was actually Coventry's home match against Preston last September. It apparently started with Coventry scumbags throwing stones at coaches of Preston fans. The damage to one coach was so bad that another vehicle had to be sent to Coventry to collect the waiting supporters.

Link: Fans admit violence at Coventry v PNE match

Below are two of the louts that police were looking for after they were captured on CCTV cameras outside the ground.

TH1_181200815fan1.jpgTH1_181200822fan2.jpg

Well done AESF! I knew it was a team from up North!

Who knows in ten years time the little buggers that I teach could well be ring leaders for the football violence in the midlands. Judging by their behaviour this week they are well on the way to it!

BTW I still stand by what I said earlier Coventry is no more of a ###### hole than a lot of places across Britain.

Well done AESF! I knew it was a team from up North!

Who knows in ten years time the little buggers that I teach could well be ring leaders for the football violence in the midlands. Judging by their behaviour this week they are well on the way to it!

BTW I still stand by what I said earlier Coventry is no more of a ###### hole than a lot of places across Britain.

I take that as not so much an appraisal of Coventry but more a vilification of what this country has become in my lifetime.

Hannah the blame for the appallling development of kids nowadays lies squarely at the door of the law makers who do not allow the members of your profession the proper tools and support necessary to discipline the young nor do they punish irresponsible parenting hard enough.

The welfare system is in short paying the social underclasses to breed at the expense of the more valuable members of society. Even if everything was changed tomorrow we will unfortunately continue to reap the rewards of our folly for very many years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.