BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hooligans Yet Again

Hannah the blame for the appallling development of kids nowadays lies squarely at the door of the law makers who do not allow the members of your profession the proper tools and support necessary to discipline the young nor do they punish irresponsible parenting hard enough.

The welfare system is in short paying the social underclasses to breed at the expense of the more valuable members of society. Even if everything was changed tomorrow we will unfortunately continue to reap the rewards of our folly for very many years.

Something I totally agree with you on here Theno , and have been saying the same for a while.

Anyone else see the violence in Columbia ?

We saw a manager who's actions mirrored those of a typical football thug, like those we had at Leverkusen. He managed to punch his opponent whilst he wasnt watching and then ran away :rolleyes:

Another cowardly act :angry2:

I live on the outskirts of Tile Hill - What I would like to think of as Tile Hill Village! Was it Rupali that you went to? THat place has won loads of awards - and yes it is really nice!

It was certainly a restaurant that had won a lot of awards so it was probably the Rupali. I seem to remember it was next door to a Coventry Building Society office.

It was certainly a restaurant that had won a lot of awards so it was probably the Rupali. I seem to remember it was next door to a Coventry Building Society office.

Yeah that is the one! A lovely row of shops including Co-op and Motor world!!!

Crystal Palace fans have today been found guilty of charging through train carriages punching, kicking and head-butting passengers. Thirty Palace fans were involved.

As the judge said: "This was sickening behaviour, thuggery, organised violence on members of the public".

If it had been up to me I would have jailed them for longer than the sentences they got and I would have given them life bans from football.

LINK HERE

Hannah, I'd do anything for you sweetheart... ;)

So below is an article relating to the Coventry match where a steward who was assisting with crowd control during violent clashes, collapsed outside the ground and sadly died in hospital from a heart attack.

The match was actually Coventry's home match against Preston last September. It apparently started with Coventry scumbags throwing stones at coaches of Preston fans. The damage to one coach was so bad that another vehicle had to be sent to Coventry to collect the waiting supporters.

Link: Fans admit violence at Coventry v PNE match

Below are two of the louts that police were looking for after they were captured on CCTV cameras outside the ground.

TH1_181200815fan1.jpgTH1_181200822fan2.jpg

Does anyone else notice the likeness of the one on the left to Count Dracula? ;)

I take that as not so much an appraisal of Coventry but more a vilification of what this country has become in my lifetime.

Hannah the blame for the appallling development of kids nowadays lies squarely at the door of the law makers who do not allow the members of your profession the proper tools and support necessary to discipline the young nor do they punish irresponsible parenting hard enough.

The welfare system is in short paying the social underclasses to breed at the expense of the more valuable members of society. Even if everything was changed tomorrow we will unfortunately continue to reap the rewards of our folly for very many years.

Once again Theno I have to agree with your synopsis. Iwas only saying the same thing myself a couple of days ago, the only difference being that whereas you say it with a certain amount of perverse pleasure in being right, I say it with a great deal of sadness and sorrow in being right.

• 1 year later...

Disgusting bunch of neanderthals in East London....

FansMain_682_874946a.jpg15368606.jpg

Sickening scenes both inside and outside the ground at Upton Park for the Carling Cup game between West Ham and Millwall. A man was stabbed in the chest. Bricks and bottles were reported to have been hurled at police officers and their horses. Police described the violence as "large-scale trouble involving hundreds of fans".

Coming just days after the dreadful stabbing in the legs of West Ham defender Calum Davenport, it's sickening that West Ham and Millwall fans should resort to violent attacks at a football ground.

I feel sorry in a way for Gianfranco Zola, an amiable Italian gentleman, who must be thinking what the hell is British society coming to when one of his players gets stabbed in the legs and may not be able to play football again and just days later West Ham fans (and Millwall thugs) decide to disgrace themselves with sickening violence at Upton Park.

Will the FA get tough and hand out proper punishments to both West Ham and Millwall ? I have my doubts. Although it's not Zola's fault, I really feel that the FA need to make it clear that this type of behaviour is totally unacceptable and if that means handing out League Cup bans for West Ham and Millwall then so be it.

If this type of violence had happened at a Rovers V Burnley match we would have been crucified. I suspect that when the dust settles, West Ham will continue to be media darlings. They should have been relegated over the Carlos Tevez affair, but with influential people in the media and the FA, like Trevor Brooking, being firm supporters of West Ham, it never seemed likely that the Hammers were going to be suitably punished with relegation for breaking the rules.

And now after tonight's disgraceful scenes, with hundreds of fans involved in trouble and with bricks and bottles lining the streets outside Upton Park, I suspect that once again West Ham won't be suitably punished.

As for Millwall, they have been getting away with murder for years. Last season in their FA Cup tie against Hull at the KC Stadium, Millwall fans disgraced themselves. If the club continues to be supported by a thuggish bunch of neanderthals who cause chaos whenever they play in a Cup match then it's about time that Millwall were given a Cup competition ban.

West Ham should be kicked out of the competition and there should be fines for both clubs.

Whatever the punishment will be it won't go far enough because of this man:

trevor_brooking.jpg

I agree. That weasly little ___ will ensure that all that'll happen is a £50,000 fine or something like that. And yes, that has blown our chances of hosting the world cup, as FIFA, UEFA etc. will all jump on the 'only the English are hooligans' bandwaggon yet again. I would like the teams to be banned from all cup games for 3 years, fined at least £500,000 and forced to spend the rest of the season playing behind closed doors. I'd even give them a points deduction too, but I don't think the FA has that power since it was a cup game. The reason I'd be that harsh is because it was all premeditated and planned, and that there were several incidents, and not one.

I'd all put on a indefinate travel ban on any individual convicted so they can't have a passport and cause trouble abroad.

P.S. For once I agree with AESF's headline too.

honestly who didn't expect this... I just hope we avoid something like this during the burnley matches.

I really hope we can avoid this!

The most ridicilous and scarying thing is that it seems as scumbags where travelling from all over the country to fight.

They don't even fight for their own firm, but for another firm, because it is WHU - Millwall. Stupid stupid stupid morons.

The Millwall boss blames everything on the Hammers supporters.

Millwall boss Kenny Jackett added: "I didn't fear for my own safety."

He added: "There were no Millwall fans on the pitch. They stayed where they were supposed to.

"There were a lot of people on the pitch. The lads gathered together and came to the sides, as they should have.

"I wasn't aware of the stabbing outside the ground. I'm very sad to hear that. We've got a passionate game in this country, but when it oversteps the mark then things have to be done."

Zola in shock

Its those Millwall hooligans. West Ham dont cause problems on their own. When these two are mixed, crap hits the fan.

Millwall did something disgraceful against Hull last season too.

Did they not recently do something involving Leeds or another league one club last season.

As always the few ruin things for the masses, surely firm and decisive action from the FA would show FIFA we will not tolerate this.

it actually looked worse than scenes from football factory and green street. Shocking behaviour that has probably ruined englands chances of hosting the 2018 world cup, cheers d***heads

I hadn't considered that.

I'm confident we won't see anything like that at our games. Lancashire Police have a tight control over these games as we all know.

Also it really does take '2' to create these kinds of situations and you don't have any thugs do you? Only kidding. No though I'm sure there will be a few minor incidents with some idiots drawn to it I think largely speaking the games will go of as relatively peacfully as the last few did - it maybe in the town centres later where the problens arise.

As soon as I saw the fixture I thought it would kick off. Didn;t expect that though!!!

West Ham and Millwall are nutcases, but the problem is that life bans doesn't really bother a lot of them. I remember the game against the Dingles how many lads from the 80's turned up for that game who had not been to watch Rovers for years. That for me is the problem, you can have years of good nature at a football ground but one game like this drags out the idiots.

Again, hopefully it does not happen at the burnley games or at least any trouble stays well away from the ground, normal supporters and the media.

I hadn't considered that.

I'm confident we won't see anything like that at our games. Lancashire Police have a tight control over these games as we all know.

That made me laugh. There were twice as many coppers at that game, in riot gear, who got brushed aside by a simple charge. However, I don't see it being a problem because we don't have enough kn*bheads in our support.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.