BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] England 4 vs 2 Croatia

Although it is being shown on terrestial tv , I will be watching the game in the pub for purley atmosphere reasons (well thats what I tell the wife).

I will be watching either in The Havelock or Ivy, where will the rest of the board members be watching the game tonight

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it is being shown on terrestial tv , I will be watching the game in the pub for purley atmosphere reasons (well thats what I tell the wife).

I will be watching either in The Havelock or Ivy, where will the rest of the board members be watching the game tonight

Jumpin' Jaks.

At home for this one, having been out for the previous two and in anticipation of some bigger games to come.

The problem in London (especially in the centre) is combining atmosphere with comfort ... if having a few chants going also means 20 minute queues to get pints of warm beer in re-used plastics for £3 - and the bogs are flooded ... watching at home with a few mates becomes a much better option.

I hate it; the smell of older people as well in a confined space doesn’t help either.

Bit harsh that roversismylife - you'll be old one day as well you know - I agree though that if they start weeing themselves and that it's a bit bad but you should learn to turn a blind eye.

Cravenblue - I'm off to the Blues Bar as well, I'll be the one in the England shirt .

I hate it; the smell of older people as well in a confined space doesn’t help either.

??? mad.gif

Oi, RIML, what the flip are you on about?!

Have you been going down the pub or a nursing home?!

They tend to sweat a bit more than the younger people I’ve noticed.

Well, they did in the Bulls Head when it was a pub. rolleyes.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.