Jump to content

RV Blue

Members
  • Content count

    1,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

RV Blue last won the day on September 27 2017

RV Blue had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

741 Excellent

About RV Blue

  • Rank
    Uefa Europa League

Recent Profile Visitors

1,742 profile views
  1. RV Blue

    Championship 2017/18

    Hopefully Stoke know that as soon as a slightly bigger club comes in for Rowett, he’ll be off like a shot. Comes across as a right prick.
  2. RV Blue

    Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

    I doubt the lads that stuck around to right the wrongs of the Coyle season will accept him back in the group. They made a massive deal of wanting to make up for what happened that season so how can someone who took the easy way out come straight back in like nothing has happened? Not to mention the fact that a lot of the lads thought it was a joke that he was the captain in the first place. The only Championship clubs he will get would realistically get a contract with are Bolton and the League 1 playoff winners, and he’d be very lucky to get that, a guy of his talent shouldn’t even be playing in the football league.
  3. RV Blue

    Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

    Utter shite.
  4. RV Blue

    Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

    Don’t know why you insist on defending him even when the stats prove you were wrong? I believe you are the only one on here and the only Rovers fan I have spoke to who thinks anything other than Whittingham has been a poor player for us and has been a poor signing. Your constant defence of him every time he’s brought up in conversation seems strange to me.
  5. RV Blue

    Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/peter-whittingham/leistungsdaten/spieler/3762 He wasn’t in the squad on 13 occasions.
  6. RV Blue

    World Cup 2018

    They both aren’t going.
  7. RV Blue

    Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

    For the record, Whittingham missed 13 games out of 46 through injury, the rest he either started, came off the bench or stayed on the bench.
  8. RV Blue

    Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

    No, he started 5 games (mainly) because he was shite.
  9. RV Blue

    Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

    I thought that the standard was incredibly poor for two of the best teams in the Championship and that we have absolutely nothing to fear.
  10. RV Blue

    Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

    Yeah that might be it, they might add in an extra year to give him a bit of security as well. I can’t say I blame them, he shouldn't be on the £20k+ that he’ll be on if we activate the extension. £10-13k would be more realistic imo, although I can definitely see him making more than that elsewhere so we will possibly be without Graham next season?
  11. RV Blue

    Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

    They must be asking Graham to take a pay cut or they would just activate the extra year extension. Does that mean that Mowbray thinks he’s being paid too much for the contribution he will make in the coming season or does it mean that there’s not much money in the coffers?
  12. RV Blue

    World Cup 2018

    He’s played 38 games in all comps.
  13. RV Blue

    Dylan McGeouch

    Bring him home?
  14. RV Blue

    Whats your highlight of the season 2017/18

    Bradford away for me. Third game of the season after the two defeats and before the game it looked like we were going to really struggle in the league again, but we played really well and looked like a team that could go on and have a good season. Hebden bridge beforehand was nice as well ! Cracking day out.
  15. RV Blue

    Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

    And in those 10 games he proved he was way to good for League 1 and helped get us promoted . I have been to 90% of all games this season and watched the other 10% on ifollow, Nyambe offers zilch going forward. I get that you like Nyambe but you don’t have to lie about his abilities. Did he even get one assist? In my list of the players that are too good for league 1 I missed out Raya, another big reason why we got promoted.
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.