BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup Qtr Fnl. Home To Arsenal

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The tie will be played in the week commencing the 17th December, according to the BBC and the official Carling site, apart from West Ham - Everton which will be the week before because of UEFA commitments.

I hope it is but the Carling Cup site says the ties are in w/c 3rd December

oh crap, I f'kin hate these thugs. They'll be looking to really give our youngsters a good kicking, our first team have learnt to dealt with it but some of our CC players will noy have come across such thuggery. Also Blackburn are playing really well so that makes it doubly hard.

Tough fixture this one, if we do progress at least either Liverpool or Chelski will be out, we had to play each of them last season.

I dont know if this is some sort of deluded attempt of praise

I dont know if this is some sort of deluded attempt of praise

How come none of the other clubs in the Prem are calling us thugs and accusing us of violence or kicking their players?

This allied to the fact that in the same paragraph he also states that we are playing really well. I don't know about deluded, but it is certainly illogical, and he has obviously not seen Rovers playing for a considerable time (3 seasons?).

Like most of the prats down there he just believes everything he reads in the tabloids.

if the gunners play the kids we'll have a good shot. But as evident, the gunners always have some of the brightest prospects so we can't take anything for granted.

Exactly right remember what they did to Liverpool in the Carling Cup last season, it is winnable and I'm sure Hughes will spell it out to the players that this is not a formality.

if the gunners play the kids we'll have a good shot. But as evident, the gunners always have some of the brightest prospects so we can't take anything for granted.

Wenger has already given his players an excuse for losing to us so let's not let them down....

Archived