BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Some Old Youtube Memories

cruz

Check out the price for the Blackburn End :shock: So much in 88??????

And I remember this game as if it was yesterday. I was a mere slip of a lad at 13 but I was devestated when we went 3-1 down. Sadly Palace went on to give me the most devestating footballing day of my life at the end of that season......I still blame Eddie Mc (Please don't use that word again)inGoldrick for grabbing that away goal in the first leg. That was the first and last time it ever took me 25 minutes to go for a lash at ewood park. DAMN YOU EDDIE. DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!

And I remember this game as if it was yesterday. I was a mere slip of a lad at 13 but I was devastated when we went 3-1 down. Sadly Palace went on to give me the most devastating footballing day of my life at the end of that season in the playoff final......I still blame Eddie McFlippinGoldrick for grabbing that away goal in the first leg. That was the first and last time it ever took me 25 minutes to go for a lash at ewood park. DAMN YOU EDDIE. DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!

Swindon battered us that day. Sadly they were demoted after winning promotion for irregular payments to players.

What a player Sellars was. Top bloke as well. Wish we had him now.

Shame he got all 'Billy big time' when Kenny joined the club, tried to hold them to ransom over a new deal and lost.

• 2 weeks later...

useed to enjoy a glass or two with him on saturday nights in the manhatthan nights club.

Remember a few of our heros like a shandy or two at the time ! Remember big col getting that hammered one FRIDAY night he was declared not fit for the saturday.

Was great to be able to chat to your heros at the bar.......can't see McCarthy et al sharing a pint and a laugh and a joke with the fans now !

Remember a few of our heros like a shandy or two at the time ! Remember big col getting that hammered one FRIDAY night he was declared not fit for the saturday.

Was great to be able to chat to your heros at the bar.......can't see McCarthy et al sharing a pint and a laugh and a joke with the fans now !

Love the latest vid Whittle. Outstanding memories. SPEEEDDDDIE ! Legend.

The Saint was right - 'there is no reason why Blackburn can't do a Leeds !'

And we did - Champions just a few years later courtesy of Jack & Kenny.

Who would have thought when i was stood on that terrace at Selhurst Park a lump in the throat listening to Gladd all Over where we would be just five or so years later. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Benni frequents Cruise and Brannigans in Chester. VIP area, naturally. Need to have a word with him and tell him to stay. :lol:

Good work WB, interesting viewing for people like me who were too young to know what football was.

Edited by Anti-Dingle-Brigade

Benni frequents Cruise and Brannigans in Chester. VIP area, naturally. Need to have a word with him and tell him to stay. :lol:

Good work WB, interesting viewing for people like me who were too young to know what football was.

Not quite on a par with Stuart Metcalfe in the Navi (the Snug area, naturally !). No class that McCarthy bloke.

After watching the video on the ground development, does anybody know why the club changed their plans with the ground? as the artist imprssion showed joining corners for the ground?

First draft only held 24,000 so Jack ripped it up and got the architects to design second draft holding 32,000 but this required the purchase of far more of the surrounding houses on Nuttall St and Kidder St, 78 in total from memory.

Edited by MCMC1875

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.