BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The £10 Challenge

I've been doing this with some friends of mine for a while now and seeing as we have quite a few on here who like to place the odd bet now and again I thought it might be fun to do. The rules are that you have a £10 fund to bet with and can place bets on anything you like (be that football, other sports or things like politics and entertainment), you simply have to post your bet before that even begins and whoever makes the most over say a month long period will win (not that there will be any prize apart from the reward of success).

Anyone interested?

*Realise this might be best in ICBINF, so admin/mods may like to move it there*

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in.

Are we starting tonight/tomorrow or April 1st - 30th?

We can say starting tonight and running until the end of the month, so can give people a chance to include the Champions League games if they want to.

Any bookies. Just post the amount you've bet and the price that you've got.

Well you can bet real cash, as I will be. I suppose if you want you don't have to actually deposit 10 pounds and can just put your stake in and see what it would have won and then keep track of the 10.

Is this how it's recorded

Looks good.

I'll start with a £3 double on United and North Carolina +1 (1 point handicap) in NCAA Basketball. Would win £14.25

and

£2 on United/Bordeaux/Luton/Rangers/Cardiff. Woud win £67.65

Balance: £5.00

So, if I'm right...you're out of the game if you don't win tonight...

Yep, big risk. He'll either be sitting pretty at the top of the table after one day or the first one to bow out.

2 pound on:

Watford 6/5

Cardiff evens

Draw between United and Munich 9/4

Lyon 11/10

Accumulator that if comes to fruition will get me 60.06.

Balance 8 quid.

I've just put the same on for £2.69 (had change in my account) but then looked at Watford's recent record and I am more than a little worried. If it comes off I'll be thanking you for £80!

I've just put the same on for £2.69 (had change in my account) but then looked at Watford's recent record and I am more than a little worried. If it comes off I'll be thanking you for £80!

:lol:

I just checked out Watfords record now... :blush:

Yep, have to say that Palace are probably a bit safer, but if I had to put money on it I'd go for the draw.

If it helps Eddie, maybe everyone who is playing could pm me their balance and profit/losses at the end of each evening and I'll make a table or something?

OK. I'll have £2 on Maljimar for the Grand National at 40/1.

Also

£1 double on both champions league games (Munich/United and Lyon/Bordeaux) finishing a draw tonight (23/10 and 9/4 = 19/2 double)

Balance left £7

Archived