BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tapatalk question

Anyone on here use tapatalk?

When you've posted in a thread and you go back to it, how do you go to where u left off instead of the last page? I'm finding no matter what forum I go on in tapatalk and no matter whfst thread I've been in previous it always goes to the last thread which can be a pain if there's 50 new pages from the last time I.was in it...

Any help much appreciated, thanks...

In the main accounts section - where you can see the boards you belong to - go to Settings, bottom right of screen. There are various settings in there you can change such as Autorefresh and Landing Behaviour. It's worth looking at the rest as well.

Not all forums support "go to last unread" regardless of the settings you have in Tapatalk.

When you log in look for the tab or button that offers "Participated." this will show all threads you have contributed to and for me always goes to last unread.

• 6 years later...

Is anybody here able to use Tapatalk with the forum? I'm trying to get it working again, but can't find the forum at all through the Tapatalk app. :(

Just now, AmericanRover12 said:

Using Chrome browser on android phone, any one else having serious input delay when typing, quoting, or trying to respond? 

Use Chrome for mobile quite often but not having that problem. What phone model, Android version, and Chrome version are you using?

Archived